WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS BY SELENA LOWE

HEY, IT'S ME AGAIN, QUEEN-E. TODAY'S REVIEW IS FOR A BOOK VERY CLOSE TO MY HEART. 

"WHY?" YOU ASK, COMPLETELY TRANSFIXED ON THE AMAZING IMAGE ABOVE THIS SECTION.

WELL, NOT ONLY IS IT WRITTEN BY ONE OF MY GOOD FRIENDS, BUT I AM THE COVER DESIGNER. AND YES, I AM GOING TO BE GLOATING ABOUT THAT FOR YEARS TO COME BECAUSE IT'S THE FIRST COVER THAT MADE IT TO PRINT (THANK YOU, DEAR SELENA, FOR THE PAPERBACK ♥♥)

**********************************************************

When September Ends by Selena Lowe (lenalou85)

First, something you should know about me, as a reader. I am quick to shout and yell when a book gets really good. Or when I reach the climax of the plot. I did that while reading this book. Also, my body tends to do weird stuff. If a character has an injury or some kind of medical condition, I start to have empathy pains. Skyla, the main character, soon learns about her heart condition and all throughout the reading, I had heart pains. They were very real to me. I'm still feeling them now. And honestly, Selena and I seem to have very similar tastes. I was very into every detail. But if there's one thing I do best when I'm reading a book I want to absorb and enjoy thoroughly, it's read really slow. So it took me a few days.

Michael needs to be a real person. He's so perfect. Obviously, he's perfect. He's an angel! In more than one sense of the word.

I was so proud of Skyla when she confronted her bully. (This is a spoiler, sorry.) I would've totally done the same thing to someone speaking this way to me or about me. Or about someone I love and care about. Carrie, I really wanted to punch you too. But I would not have let you get away with it for that long. I would've punched you after the first comment. I'm not as patient.

I am the kind of reader who will overlook every and any flaw. I'm dyslexic, so words are kinda jumbled for me already. There were minor mistakes in terms of some letters or quotation marks missing. But I personally didn't catch them until I went back for another read-through. They are not noticeable, to me, from first glance. I truly didn't care about those. I was way too engrossed in the book to nitpick. I'm just not a picky reader when it comes to edits and stuff. Needless to say, if you're the opposite of me, be gentle.

 Needless to say, if you're the opposite of me, be gentle