ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ

chapter four | awkward

    His lips were soft for a guy and I couldn't help but moan and fall into the kiss and kiss him back. My mouth opened a little bit and his tongue entered my mouth and explored it and I let him.

I woke up sweating and with a pounding headache, my mom had started banging on my door and didn't stop for about twenty minutes until I decided to get out the bed. I got up and threw on a pair of sweats and a shirt because there really wasn't a reason to get dressed up because after the talk with my parents last night I was grounded. I brushed my teeth and washed my face but as I stood in front of the sink looking at myself I could tell that I felt different.

All night I couldn't think about anything but the heated kiss I had with Carter in the closet at the party. But that was because was drunk and that's all because I would never kiss a guy.

"Tyler, mom said hurry up before your breakfast gets cold." Tristan said from outside my door. I finished washing my face and headed downstairs to see my mom, dad and Tristan enjoying their breakfast and having small talk. I took my seat beside Tristan and started eating my pancakes while they talked about Tristan getting a summer job. 

I've been working for almost two years now and have been trying to stop being that one child who does nothing but ask their parents for money aka my brother. Tristan has never had a job and hasn't put anytime into anything besides sports and his relationships.

Tristan and I were fraternal twins, we looked similar but we had difference that you could easily tell. From the day we were born Tristan had always been the child who loved extra attention, Mom used to tell us a story about how Tristan would cry all night and all I would do is sit there and be as quiet as can be.

"But Mama, I don't want to work, it's my last summer before college I want to enjoy it." Tristan says while he gives her puppy dog eyes that I know she won't fall for.

"Tristan, you're going to get off your lazy butt for once in your life and do something with it. Your father and I are not going to be lying for you to go to college all by ourselves." She said as she left the kitchen and went back upstairs to her room I guess.

"So, how was the party last night?" Tristan asked while he took his finger and started to clean the syrup off his plate.

"Uh, it was fun I guess." I said looking down at my plate. I didn't want Tristan to get any ideas that something had happened between me and Carter. I was to busy in my thoughts to notice that there was a knock at the door.

"Hey bro can you get that I have to piss." Tristan said running to the bathroom.

I went to the front door and pulled it open to see the face of the last person I wanted to see today. Carter stood in the doorway with a weak smile on his face as he looked at me.

"Uh- hey." He said smiling at me as I let him in the room.

"Hey." I move out his way and head back over to the table to finish my food as he follows me and begins to talk.

"So.. how are you feeling after last night because I can't remember anything that happened." He looked at me and waited for me to give an answer but I just have him a simple "same".

"I'm gonna go do homework." I get up and get ready to walk up the stairs when he grabs my arm and pulls me into a kiss. I pulled away from him and push him backwards.

"Why did you do that?" I look up to see him smirking and grabbing my sides.

"I did this because I think you wanted me to." He said kissing me again and this time I kissed back. I don't know why but there was something about Carter that just turned me on and made me want more and more.

"Carter, when are you coming up to play Call or Duty." Tristan yelled from the stop of the stairs causing us to pull apart in shock.

"I-I'm coming right now." He said as he gave me one more peck and ran up the stairs.

Once I heard Tristan's door close I leaned against the counter and finally started breathing again. Carter was someone who all the girls wanted to fuck and to have him kissing me was amazing.

I was putting the dishes in the dish washer when my phone started ringing and the caller id read "Gregory". I didn't really want to answer but I hit the green phone icon and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello, what could you possibly want?"

"We need to talk."

"About?"

"Your brother, there's something I think you should know, meet me at the baseball field where it all went down." He says before hanging up.

What could Gregory want to talk about Tristan for? I know one thing though before I even began to think about going, this was going to be awkward.