Chapter 2

Ethan's POV
Guests started to arrive and so did my snobby girlfriend that my parents decided I should date. I saw Ryan walk down stairs she pulled out a case of beer and yelled "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!" I smiled at her and felt a punch in my stomach from Elizabeth I then looked at her and smiled even though I wanted to choke her then she said "mmmmm how about we take this party upstairs" pulling my arm as if she was extremely desperate I glanced over at Ryan and noticed her blushing at me before asking "hey can you bring the bong downstairs " " yea " I said wiggling my arm out of Elizabeth's grip I ran upstairs to my room grabbed the bong and ran back down to join the smoke circle I noticed Ryan walk with me back to the living room she suddenly glanced back at Elizabeth and smile { do I value her (Ryan) that much} I thought I sat beside Ryan before hearing the clanks of Elizabeth's heels against the floor behind us we sat down and started hitting the bong with everyone.
-237 hits later-
I looked over at Ryan and saw her blood shot red eyes and saw Elizabeth in the circle across from me and her eyes were slightly pink. I pulled up my joggers as I stood up and went upstairs to put my phone on the charger. I turned around to see her closing my door she then locked it and said "babe I have a slight problem and I need you to fix it " she pointed down wards towards her crotch I looked down and put my hand over my eyes and then put it back down and said "I'm not about to do this with you . Your under the influence " she then scoffed and walked out of my room I sat on my bed and took off my shirt I layed back dazed before getting disturbed by my friend tay he ran upstairs and then said " aye bro you up " "yea why" I asked then he said " bro you're bitch is trying to challenge Ryan " I got up and ran downstairs she pulled Ryan's hair and then Ryan fell to the floor and then got back up she smiled at Elizabeth and said " bitch I don't go down that easy " she then punched Elizabeth in the face then she grabbed Elizabeth by her hair and kneed her in the face then she threw Elizabeth into the staircase. I ran and tried to pull Ryan off of Elizabeth " Grayson help" I yelled and then he glanced back and saw what was happening and he ran to help me . When Ryan was off she yelled " don't try me stupid hoes always get they ass beat don't fuck with me you dumb pussy bitch" I tried to force Ryan upstairs but before she budged she spit on Elizabeth before she started walking to my room I walked downstairs and yelled "alright party's over,everyone go home " after everyone left I closed the door and locked it and then I went upstairs to my room to see Ryan sitting on my bed she then glanced up at me and said "I didn't mean to hurt her but.... at least she still has her teeth maybe " I just said " go take a shower alright " I said frustrated at her . Then walked down the hall to Graysons room I asked "how she was "and he told me "she was in the shower right now "then I asked him " can she sleep with you tonight?" "Yea of course "he said I walked back to my room to see a thick ass and tiny waist standing in-front of my mirror it was Ryan she was wearing some Calvin Klein panties and a sports bra I cleared my throat and closed my door as she was brushing her hair in my mirror I layed down looking at my phone , She climbed from the bottom of the bed and said " what are you doing " I groaned as she sat down on my lap and started to tease me I blushed as she rested her hands at the edge of my joggers I responded " n-nothing " she then said "hmmmm we should fix that problem " she started rotating her hips a bit causing me to bite the corner of my lip {her body is so nice and curvy laced with soft smooth skin but I don't wanna feel like I'm taking advantage of her} I then leaped up kissing her sweet lips causing us to make out i moved my hands from her tiny waist down to her thick round ass squeezing and slapping it she the broke the kiss and started kissing my neck ,sucking,and biting it leaving hickys she moved lower kissing my chest and abs she left a hicky on my lower abs leading down to the waist band of my joggers she slipped them off along with my boxers she firmly grabbed my dick and looked at me mischievously she licked it from the bottom to the top causing me to moan "holy fuck babe" I looked down to see her laying on her stomach with her feet propped up behind her she then started sucking on the tip before deep throating the hell out of my dick she then stopped sucking my dick and she crawled back up and I flipped her onto her back I slipped off her sports bra and started sucking on her neck kissing it before kissing lower I sucked on her nipples and twisted them she then moaned "mmmm" I then kissed lower until I reached her panties ,I then pulled them off showing her perfect skin. I then opened her lips and put my tongue in her tight little pussy she moaned pretty loudly I then grabbed her arms as I ate her out to prevent her from stopping me then I said "whose daddy's good little bitch" as I saw her red face and her hands gripping the sheets and she was arching her back I took my tounge out causing her to lose the arch she had I then climbed between her legs and stuck it in I then said "I'll be gentle ok baby" I said as I slid it in more{ damn her pussy feels like an ocean wtf} I thought to myself as I thrusted my hips into forward keeping at a pretty steady pace until she moaned " faster baby" I then put more of my strength into my thrusts I then started feeling her acrylic blue and white ombré nails dig into my back she moaned more and said "baby I'm gonna cum" I was to and so I pulled out and layed with her in my arms and kissed her on her cheek.
-next morning-
I woke up with a major head ache so I got up and went and got in the shower . I lathered my body with soap and washed my hair ,shaved when I was done I got out and put on some Calvin Klein boxers with some adidas gym shorts . I went downstairs to clean the mess I grabbed my speaker from off the floor and played "twenty one pilots Chlorine " I grabbed a big trash bag and started picking up beer bottles , chip bags , and paper plates . I sweeper the floor and put all the weed into a plastic zip lock bag before moving on to fixing the couch cushions I then cleaned the rest of the food from the island . I decided to make breakfast so I scrambled eggs with cheese, I made pancakes and I my baby a banana strawberry smoothie (her favorite) and I got a container of peach Greek yogurt with peach slices . I started washing dishes then wiped down the counter before feeling some warm arms wrap around my waist and a tiny raspy voice say good morning.... are you still mad at me ?" I then gave it a bit of thought before answering "oh you're up sunshine ....no I'm not mad at you I was just frustrated " she yawned and said "yay " "I made your favorite " I said while making her plate she sat at the table on my phone then she said "it's so early " "I know" I said kissing her cheek serving her and then she said "you seem so happy to be up so early "she said take a few bites of her pancakes "actually I'm happy to see that beautiful face of yours" I said causing her to blush hella hard I ran upstairs to Graysons room and hear moaning so I knocked and the moaning stopped "yea " said Grayson " breakfast is done so hurry up and stop fucking before your breakfast gets cold" I said he opened the door enough for me to see into his room he was holding a towel around his waist I saw Elizabeth and she looked like a hoe so I told Grayson "you can have her sorry Elizabeth your single" I grinned and then Grayson said "we'll be down in a minute " "alright "I said walking back downstairs. I sat in Ryan's chair and she sat on my lap as I wrapped my arms around her waist,they came down gray came down in some joggers and Elizabeth came down in some basketball shorts and her bra . I kissed Ryan feeling her soft lips against mine "you're so beautiful and I love you so much " I said holding one of her hands in mine she then swallowed some of her yogurt and said "you're stupid... I've liked you since 1st grade when you gave me that flower for Valentine's Day ..remember?" "Yea I remember that" I said blushing
Ryan's POV
Elizabeth mean mugged me all morning "hey baby can we go to the beach today?"I asked"of course baby girl " he said holding me in his arms.he swarmed me with kisses causing me to bite my lip and then I said ok I'm gonna go get dressed I said getting up in my Calvin Klein panties my ass jiggle as I walk towards the staircase which mad almost everyone's head turning made Elizabeth jelly {flat ass little whore} I thought to myself I smiled and went upstairs,I changed into my white bikini with orange trim and strings I came back down stairs in my bikini with my hair in a bun,I was wear Ethan's adidas slides and asked Ethan to rub sunscreen on my back .Ethan blushed a lot as he rubbed sunscreen on my back and Grayson watched he licked his lips and then Elizabeth grabbed a spoon of some of the peach yogurt then she got up she scoffed at me and Ethan as Ethan wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my cheek {why is his body temperature so high? } I thought to myself "babbbyy" i whined he smiled and said "yes princess"Grayson just stared and blushed and then Elizabeth's flat ass and chest appeared in the room she walked down stairs in a violet bikini and tried to poke out her ass hella hard me and Ethan started to chuckle a bit she still looked flat.