3

"Shouldn't we get going now?" No answer.

"San?" Still no answer. Yunho was starting to get annoyed.

"San!" He yelled more aggressively.

"The fuck you want?" San screeched back.

"San, we gotta get going in a minute what's up?"

"I'm having a breakdown, help me! I don't know what to wear."

Yunho stood up and walked his ass to San's room. San was sitting on the floor in front of his closet looking dissapointed.

"What's the problem?"

"NOTHING LOOKS GOOD!"

'Wow', Yunho thought. He had never seen San this visibly stressed about his clothing.

"Honestly, San. Everything looks good on you, bro."

"Bro", San said as he looked at Yunho who was cringing at himself harder than ever before.

"Just wear all black with ripped jeans, that works every time."

"But isn't that kinda bo-", San got cut off by Yunho slamming the door.

"IF YOU AREN'T GONNA TAKE THE SUGGESTION SERIOUSLY DON'T EVEN ASK FOR IT!" Yunho yelled from the hallway.

"We really have to leave now San", Yunho started. "Or I'm leaving without you."

That exact moment San came out of his room. He was wearing a white and black graphic tee with white pants. Yunho just nodded and started walking towards the door.

"Who are you trying to impress, huh?"

You could hear the music pelting from inside the house even before entering the premises. San closed his eyes audibly gulped before he grabbed the door handle, but oh boy he still wasn't prepared enough for what was to come.

The door wasn't locked so the boys just walked in. There weren't too many people, but still enough that San wouldn't have to worry about greeting everyone. He was looking around the house and saying 'hi' to a few bypassers he happened to know.

In the livingroom he was greeted by his group of friends sitting on the sofas having a chat. San was looking for a place to sit only to notice that the only free space was next to Wooyoung. The boy nodded up as to say 'ey, here's a seat for you'. San felt extremely intimidated, but he already looked at Wooyoung so there was no going back now.

"Wasn't really expecting to see you here, Choi San", Wooyoung said while looking straight into San's eyes.

"Yeah, haha", San laughed, physically uncomfortably.

Wooyoung was eyeing the boy down and then grabbed a party mug to offer him.

"Want some?"

"Uh- I don't really drink much but- yeah sure, why not."

'Maybe a little swig will encourage me a bit', San thought as he chugged it down.

The drink was a bit stronger than San had expected. It was slightly burning his throat. He felt the need to cough but he didn't want to seem like a pussy today, he wanted to impress Wooyoung.

After a few a few cups San was starting to get in the mood. He was getting tipsy and everything started to seem much funnier.

Wooyoung, in the other hand, was getting more intrigued by San. The shy boy had turned into a bubbly and lively one.

'Dang, he's looking extremely cute tonight', Wooyoung thought to himself while looking at San.

"I'm- I'm gonna go use the bathroom real quick", San said while getting up.

San seemed to be struggling with  walking straight.

"I'll go make sure he doesn't hurt himself", Wooyoung said after getting up to go follow the boy.

He followed San to the hallway and then grabbed his wrist. San turned around in confusion. Wooyoung smirked at the older boy as he pulled him closer and proceeded to pin him to the wall. San's breathing hitched. Wooyoung tilted his head to the right and looked San straight in the eyes.

"You scared?"