☆7☆-[Last]

Jungkook pushed the tray in front of her.

"Eat them, or I'il go."

When the young girl was about to object, jungkook stuck the chicken in her mouth.

"I'm not letting you talk."

Leaning back, he watched Cho Hee with great pleasure.

"While you're eating, I want to say something."

After Cho Hee finished the chicken in his mouth, he faked Jungook and leaned back and joined his arms in his chest.

"Some people have passion, some people have beauty, they are deeper than words, but you have them all. You, you're everything I want in a girl. So don't change because I love everything about you."

Cho Hee looked at Jungkook in amazement.

"Do you want to say something, Cho Hee?"

People who love themselves want to be with them. It was at Cho Hee.

He turned his head and looked at Jimin sitting at the back table for a while. Then again he returned to Jungkook.

Chasing a man who didn't love him wouldn't work.

He had the courage to turn his back on the whole crowd for the sake of Jungkook.

Young girl smiled, " Well, Jeon Jungkook, don't expect me to lose weight. I love to eat and Food Loves Me. You'il never be in a relationship with food. Do you agree?"

Jungkook gave a great laugh and attracted all the attention.

"Okay, be as you please. Promise Me You won't let me go, just like you won't stop eating."

The young girl smiled with satisfaction. "I promise you, Jeon Jungkook."