сначала я |USSR x Third reich|

(Sorry if this is bad.  It's my first one)

  WARNING: SMUT

*Quick nutshell*

The war had just ended Nazi and Soviet hadn't laid a single eye on each other. Soviet had gone back to see Russia and Nazi was at a bar drinking.

(*Nazi's  P. O. V)

"Ugh" I groan as I slam my whisky bottle onto the bar table,  splashing some on my hands. "That fucking commie" I mumble to myself "o-oh if I spot him I'm gonna fucking kick his ass" I was so pissed with Soviet because he's army killed so much if my fucking men and I'm so pissed. I take another drink of my whisky and start to walk home

Soviet's P.O.V

Oh my god, I'm finally home and I can finally see Russia again. I let America babysit Russia and the others while I was away but I may walk in and there's no roof so I hope to God. I knock on the door. No response. I knock again.  This time I heard some thumping. America opens the door.
"H-Hey bro,  your back already. I was just playing with Russia *cough cough rusame ack* America called for Russia who was upstairs. He slowly came down rubbing he's eyes, guessing he was sleeping. "What is it Am-" He sees me standing in the front door "папа!" He shouts running up to  me hugging me. "I missed you so much" He said to me with tears running down his face. "I missed you too" I replied almost wanting to cry myself. He looked up at me and stamped on my foot making me screech. "DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU ASSHOLE" He yelled but seconds later helping me off the floor. "Hey is it ok if I go for a walk and then you and me can have a catch up?" I say to Russia. He looked at me and smiled. "Sure, In that case. I'm going back to bed" America said he was fine looking after the children for awhile longer. I turn around and take a stroll down the street.

*Third person*

The two men walked down the street. One slightly drunk than the other but still the same. As Nazi walk walking he wasn't paying any intention and bumped into some figure. He looked up to see that he had bumped into non other than Soviet himself. They both fell on top of each other making an unnecessary kiss.

Nazi's P. O. V

what the fuck do I do. Do I push him off or do I lock him. SHIT THIS IS HAPPENING TO FAST FOR MY BRAIN?!

Soviet's P. O. V

Holy crap I'm fucking kissing the guy that's trying to kill me but I'm enjoying it? I want to continue but I don't at the same time.

*Third person*

Soviet pulls away, pulling Nazi up from the floor. They were both speechless and dark red at the same time. "U-um hey naz-" Soviet says in embarrassment but was cut off. "Do you wanna head to my house for a while" Nazi says with his head down, trying not to show he was drooling of lust. Soviet stops embarrassed. "Sure" He says smiling. They both started walking down to Nazi's house

They get to Nazi's house and he unlocks the door. Nazi invited Soviet inside so he walked in. A soon as he walked in, Nazi closed and locked the door. He shows Soviet around he's house then they got to the bedroom. Nazi showed him inside.  Immediately when they both were in,  Nazi pushed Soviet into the bed, pinning him down.

Nazi giggled at Soviet. "Hehe look who's in control now" He said in a lustful tone. Soviet struggled. He really hated not being in control of something. Nazi laughed again. "Now we're were we?... Ah now I remember" Nazi bent down to Soviet and started kissing him deeply. He wanted to hear Soviet moan his name. He needed to hear him moan his name but he wasn't cracking. Then it hit him.

Soviet's P. O. V

This guys good like really good. I keep my moans inside me cause I can't give up yet. But a soon as I thought of that I could feel his erection rub threw mine and couldn't help to moan threw our kiss, nor did I release that I gave him my entrance to my mouth.

Nazi's P. O. V

now was my chance.  I slid my tongue into his mouth and explored it. More moans came out of Soviet and it was music to my ears. When I got bored I pulled apart leaving a trail of saliva between mine and his mouth. I took a deep look at him, he was a painting mess, tongue out and was blushing cherry red. I reached for the bottom of his shirt and took it off. I stared at his shoulder and collarbone, trying to find a good spot to bite him.

Soviet's P O. V

I know what's gonna happen next but I was getting inpatient " Nazi s-stop teasing i-its not funny" He looked up at me grinning with his sharp teeth then looked back down "HURRY UP YOU BA-AHHH~" I moaned as he bit his sharp teeth into my skin. It hurt but I felt pleasure run threw me. He sucked the blood off my neck leaving a hickey. He repeated this all over my upper body. But things were getting unfair. I did that fake cough thing saying "bitch strip" So he go off me and stripped down like 50%, like I was. I jumped back on top of me and slowly pulled down the jeans and boxers I was wearing he looked at my erection and smirked, Now I was getting really inpatient.

Nazi's P. O. V

I could see he wanted me badly but I was being the evil person I was and waiting "oh for crying out loud just suck it" He shouted in an annoyed tone. I bent down and started to suck his erection. "Aa-ahhn naz-zi can I ask you n-nggg s-somthing" He asked moaning and groaning. "Yes my boo~" I replied in a sexy tone.  "Can mmmm go faster?" I instantly started to Bob my head and suck faster "Ahhh-hhnnng" He moaned "I'm go-onna c-AHHHHHNNNG" All of a sudden I felt his warm seed go down my throat, still keeping some in my mouth. I lick the precum off and go back to see his reaction. He was gripping the sheets, eyes rolled back, tongue out drooling and panting

"Let's do that again sometime" I say
"Y-Yeah I really e-enjoyed that" Soviet says still panting " But next time I'm first"

"Let's do that again sometime" I say "Y-Yeah I really e-enjoyed that" Soviet says still panting " But next time I'm first"

1130 words ack
I srsly dont know why I made this, probably cause I like this ship so much now I need sleep

Goodnight😴