BTS meet their friend TWICE

No One's POV

They are practicing what is love already to their concert and more songs to perform.

NAYEON's POV

" Everyone.listen!,we have a special guest in our concert tomorrow!....and they are BTS our BFF's~...

"Wahhh sounds good!" Jihyo said that surprisely

"Daebak!" Momo say that childish.

"It's good to see Jungkook there!" Tzuyu say that charmingly.

"Our maknae is getting inlove by someone uwuu." Jeongyeon say that jokingly..

"Bu-" suddenly nayeon unnie covered my mouth.

" No but HAHA" My members laugh at me.

SANA's POV

"Ok girls we have to practice more to get it perfect! And manager nim say that there is only 15 min to get ready for rehearsal." I said that bravely HAHAHA so weird..

"Oh ok!" Members suddenly get ready for their throat..to have a angelic voice...trying hard.

So it's only 2 min to get ready for rehearsal but my stylist keep touching my hair in an hour....so perfect.

Manager nim suddenly knock at the door and Call is " Girls the practice will be start so leave now and go to stage."

We already finish our practice...and there is a 7 boys coming up to stage and they start singing IDOL, Im surprised that they will rehearse too to their performance with us.

NO ONE's POV

Suddenly the rehearsal is done now and they can talk each other....they are partner to talk privately, They are having fun to see each other such a sweet group.

Jungkook talk to Tzuyu shyly and having fun talking with her.

Suddenly suga is still shy to talk with jihyo so jihyo have no chats with other.

Taehyung and Sana have been talking sweetly and taehyung brought her a cookies such a material boyfriend.

And there's Jin he have no girl to talk...but suddenly he takes everyone attention.

"Everyone! Listen up, we will have a trip to Jeju island.! And I will pay everything except. If we get in Jeju you will buy yours." Jin say it loudly

"Wahh jinja~~?!?"
"Daebak!"
"Sounds interesting!"
" So good!"
" Im excited!"

Everyone say that..but Momo is confused that the fans will be crowd in airport and get hurt again.

"Momo, Im here with you! I will protect you in the crowd." Suga say it gently to momo.