Chapter 1

this is my first story so it won't be done very well. and i was never one for writting XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HEYA!" i shouted as i kicked the martial arts teacher across the room, as he sat up, he said "well Amber, I have nothing left to teach you." i walked over to him and help my hand out as i said "thank you for your hard work and i hope to spar with you again, Henry." he grabbed my hand and i pulled him up and we both smiled.

This was another one of my teachers that i had beat in a fight, not my tutors cause they all love me. just kidding. now i that i had learned all the different fight styles, learned how to use all the newest gadgets, drive, race and control all cars, and have become smarter than all my tutors that were some of the best in the world. i was finally allowed to attened school, even though i had to move into the dorms, parents had gotten me the biggest and the best one there was, kicking out whoever was in there before but luckily there were 2 of these rooms so whoever was in the other one should be pretty hapy it wasn't theirs.

"Honey! its time for your Instrumental Lesson!" my mum shouted from the kitchen, yes, the kitchen. even thoguh we were rich and lived in a mansion, we still lived like normal people. well, almost. "ok! i just gotta have a shower first!" i grabed my towel, said bye to Henry and ran to my bedroom. i quickly grabbed a new set of clothes: fitted white long sleeve shirt, short plaid green skirt and black bra and panties. i took a quick shower, left my hair down and grabbed my books.

"sorry i'm late Julia" i said as i sat down in the chair in front of her, "no probs darling" she said smilling and i was in such a good mood i didn't even realised the day passed so quickly.

i was lying on the floor of my room wondering what to do, i checked the time "9pm hey? so its still bright outside. i should go check out my new school" i grabbed my leather jacket and black converse and headed down the main set of stairs as my room was just to the right of it.

"mum! dad! i'm just gonna head out for a while, is that ok?" i searched the living room where they were talking "sure Amber, just be back before midnight!" my dad said and my mum just nodded. its great having such carefree parents, and they didn't even care if i went to fights and stuff cause they told me one time that they used to do that stuff to. "thanks dad! mum!" i shouted over my shoulder as i jogged out side to my slik black motor bike.

"Alright! a night out to check out da school!" i said loudly to myself as i put my helmet on and my gloves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what did ya think of it? well whatever, the next chapter doesn't have set deadline so don't be so expectant XD plus all my chapters are gonna be short, i was never one for good ideas