Drift x John Wick (Rewrite)

Hello everyone : )

Sorry it took so long to first upload but i'm pretty happy about how this one-shot turned out so I hope you all enjoy xd. 

Just so you all know I do have a main one-shot book, you can check it out on my profile. 

-

Time seemed to switch to slow motion in the blink of an eye. I watched as one of my squad mates, John Wick look over at me, wide eyed. Everything suddenly stopped. A burst of bullets seemed to erupt around me; half deafening me in the process. Raptor seemed to be able to crouch down just before...for me it was a different story.

I was hit with an unbearable pain around my abdomen, blood beginning to spill from my chapped lips; my hazel eyes wide with fear. At last I heard one last deafening gunshot before everything seemed to go silent.

"Drift? Oh Jesus f***ing hell Drift." I heard John growl; stumbling towards me before grabbing me at the hips, just about stabilizing me.

I felt myself fall into the older man's arms as he helped me to the soft grass beneath us; still clutching my double-barrel shotgun in my trembling hands. I spotted Raptor shakily stand up from behind the wall; dropping his tactical shotgun before running up to my aid.

"Hey? You're going to be fine alright? I'm going to help you, just stay calm." John whispered, holding me by the shoulders as I lay crumbled on the ground; dark clouds forming in the sky above me.

Blood quickly began to soak through my clothes as I lay there; gasping for breath, watching John rip off his jacket to compress to my painful wound. Gasping once again I felt more of a burning sensation travel through my weak body, feeling the life slowly drain from inside me; beginning to feel limp.

I looked up to meet my flickering amber eyes with Raptors dark brown, golden flecked ones. I trembled slightly as the older male reached down to place is hand over my chest, looking over at John with a pained expression.

"We need to get him home Raptor, ok I d-don't know how we're going to do it...b-but we need to try." John stuttered. "Go get the ATK started while I get Drift up."

I watched through teary eyes as Raptor nodded, quickly standing up and as our leader threw him the vehicles keys. I whimpered slightly as John attempted to slip his arms around my legs and back, pulling me up carefully before carefully carrying me back to the ATK, hanging in his arms limply; blood dripping from my lips.

"Raptor, quick start driving!" John yelled, climbing into the vehicle; still holding me close to his chest. I began to feel the engine run beneath me; feeling the wind ruffle my static, blonde hair as we picked up speed.

After another five minutes I briefly opened my hazel eyes, clinging to the older man.

"J-John?" I asked, tangling my hands through his dark coloured shirt.

"What? What is it Drift, would you like me to do anything for you?" He asked, staring down at me with his pale green eyes.

"I-I...I l-love you John." I mumbled barley able to make any other comment.

I couldn't clearly tell but I could clearly imagine Raptor biting his chapped lips, looking over at our leader with teary eyes. There was a heartbreakingly, long silence.

"...I love you too buddy, I-I love you too." He replied, taking my hands before squeezing them tightly; not even caring about my blood slowly staining through his dark coloured shirt.

Time was going by far too slowly as we drove along the rocky land, wincing as we went over sharp turns; the air thick with anxiousness.

"How much longer Raptor, I think we're losing him!" John muttered through gritted teeth, holding me tightly.