Chapter 3

sylvie's pov:

I woke up the next morning to see the only other girl awake was Jo. She was tying her shoes. She looked up and signaled to stay quiet. I nodded and quietly got my suitcase and grabbed random clothes, which turned out to be, a old pink shirt and some black jeans. I was walking by the door as I noticed the rat's boys cabin door was slightly ajar. I walked over there hoping to get some dirt from the enemy, but all I could hear was snoring.

"What ya up to old friend?" I heard from behind me. I jumped and turned to see Scott.

"And should you wanna know?" I asked trying to pretend he didn't just scare the shit out of me.

"Because, your over here on my team. Your the enemy and I bet you came to see me and my delicious body." He smirked,

"I guess you thought wrong dipshit." I said as I walked off.

I quickly changed in to my clothes for the day as I walked back to the cabins, I could see Brick and Jo.

Confessional:

Don't tell Jo or Brick I said this, but they would make a super cute couple.

They kept comparing how they did their morning routines this morning. Bleh, sure I'm athletic, but I'm not really the person who workouts fun. My type of fun, playing my instruments, and maybe teasing the enemy a little.

Jo's POV:

"Team maggot is lucky to have us, WE won yesterday's challenge." I said to Brick.

I then turned to see Sylvie, I then jumped out of my skin. She did know how to creep me out.

Confessional:

Sylvie is just a decoy. She thinks that I like her. Ha! As if. I know she wants MY leadership role. Brick is also like a decoy, there useful for now, but in three or more days, they'll be history.

"O-oh! You to Sylvie! I had no idea you were there!" I said. She just looked at both of us then walked off.

sylvie's pov:

I'm very aware Jo is trying to use me. I'll get her back for doing that. I walked to find Mike and Zoey. They walked with everyone but Jo, Brick and I since we were already outside. Everyone was laughing for some reason.

"What the fuck is so funny?" I asked.

"You actually made out with Scott?" Anne Maria laughed. I gasped. He told them we went out when we were younger? "Yeah like, a year ago. Why?" I asked glaring at Scott.

"Because he said he had a make out session with one of the honeys. That honey, turned out to be you." Dakota said. I felt the anger rise inside me. "Well we didn't unless you call beating your ass a make out session." I said as I walked over to him and glared at him.

Confessional:

So? Me and Scott used to be a thing. It's a long story I hope not to tell.

I was sitting very uncomfortably in this booth with my team. The harnesses were too tight, and we were surrounded by water. Chris explained the challenge. He would ask us embarrassing questions that in a way, we would regret answering later. If we didn't answer, or something like that he would dip us in the water full of toxic waste.

Great. I knew he was going to use my fears against me.

"Rats, listen carefully. Who did this on their one and only date ever?" Chris asked with a fart sound right behind him. I glanced the team and noticed it was Sam. I mean he sweating, he's frowning, and he pushed the button. I felt really bad, but I covered up by laughing with my team.