FABULOUS { MCR CRACK FIC }

"the crackiest crack fic that ever cracked..."

bc yolo amirite lolol

Gerard flouned down the hall sassily, waving to the adoring plebes that stood below him. He did not ever ever ever talk to them bc he was waaaayyy too fabulous for that shit. Like srsly doe, he was more faboo than beyonce and the queen combined. he was hella cute too and girls were falling at his feet all the time. too bad he was a raging homo bc he would have totally definitely gotten ALL of the babes. ALL OF THE BABES.

he sauntered into his next class, which was sass 101 with Mr. armstrong, except gerard called him "billy joe bro" bc manners were beneath him.

"BILLY JOE BRO" gerard waved excitedly as he kicked his feet up on his desk. "HOW'S IT GOING MY MAIN HOE."

"gerard i told you not to call me ur main hoe," billy joe bro said.

"does it llok like i fucken care???" gerard sassed.

"wow A+ gerard more sass point 4 u," billy joe bro smiled, giving him another fucking gold ass star.

"thnx a heap coyote ugly this star is shinier than ur sparkly buttplug," he replied, putting the star on his forehead. he increased his sass points by 69 and his fab points by 420.

"hay geemuffin," gerards best friend ray giggled as he walked into class. "how you bae?"

"i'm fuckin stellar yo" geerard smiled. "but stop fucken callin me geemuffin."

"but thats a cute lil pet name."

"stfu u fuckin bottom."

Rey smiled and sat next to gerard. they like smoked joints in the middle of the classroom while the other dildos had to learn how to sass. gerard was a sass expert and ray kinda sucked at sassing but gerard could do whatever the heckie he wanted including pulling his walking poodle out of any obligatory work for a blazin.

gee sassed and fabbed the whole day and everyone loved him bc who does not love the god of the hot bbz.

his next class was pole dancing w/ mr. Urie or as Gerard liked to call him "the gay brendon"

"Okey class," said mr urie "today we wil be focusing on our booty poppin. ain't no worryin about ur tits and dicks we only wanna shake dem asses. gerd u can go last bc I want to make it last before i blow."

Gerard nodded knowing that his booty was the most powerful of the booties. If he went first, he knew everyone would lose control of their weewees and class would have to be canceled.

a bunch of stupud girls went first, tryna shake what they mama didn't give em.

then there was Ryan Ross who had a flat butt but could get hella CRUNK

mr urie looked v excited

then there was some pasty ass mother fuker w/sideburns who looked like a dying walrus wen he try ta shake da booty but Gerard felt slightly attracted to it????

After a few more nerds made a fool of themselves gerard strutted to that pole. he shake da booty so fine and hot that everyone's genital combusted and it was just a mess

"damn losers keep ur damn peepees under control," he said, sashaying out of the classroom. "l8r squares."