Chapter 26: 5 Morning Kisses

Tisyia's P.O.V

Eh? Where is my oppa? Waaa! I want to have a hug. "Oppa! Where are you?" I shouted. Aish, I miss his hug already. "Oppa, please I want your hug!" I shouted again. "My baby woke up already? Good morning baby!" Kai oppa said. I was about to hug him when he said, "Aish wait wait, who allowed you to? 5 kisses on the lips, then you can hug me. If you haven't do that, you cannot." I scrubbed the back of my neck, "Aish oppa you're torturing me. I want to call Key oppa!" "Eh baby? I told Key oppa already." Ughhh this guy. Fine. I kissed him once on the lips.  "Okay, whatever. As long as you do 5. Because I know you cannot live without my hugs." I walked away. I bathed first. The second one was in the kitchen, while he was preparing breakfast. The third and fourth one was when he was walking to the bedroom. I kissed him, suddenly. The last one was when he was watching the TV, I kissed him. "Done oppa! Yay I can hug you!" He opened his arms. "Don't torture me like that. Please. Not anymore. I feel like dying already." "Okay baby, I promise!"

------------------------------

I'm sorry for the bad qualities. I'll try to keep it up

• Vote

•Comment Negative/Positive─ I'm okay with it.

xx, Raq