Nice Guy Joe

One morning I was in a bar and I look dashing and suddenly there is a lady came to me and tell me whats my name but this lady is not just "a" lady". She is a guy silencer! She has a nice body and really have some pointy and very naughty eyebrow! Hey u still there cowboy?! The lady said. I was struck! And tell her "oh! Pardon me! My name is Joe! *Awkward smile* then she call the bartender and ask 2 beer. "Oh! Ma'am! I dont know you yet". "Im susan! And the drinks are on the house, nice lookin man!". Their I found out that she is the owner of the club. And a black big dude came to me and asks me angrily "you around here?!" "Oh! C'mon Ben! Im just entertaining a customer" Susan replied *whispered* "By the way he is my husband" then kiss me on the chick* "Hey! I saw that!" Ben reacted and suddenly raised his fist on me and started to punch me on the face! *Blocked out*

*riiiing riiing*

Its morning and I woke up around 9:00am. Shoot! Its just a dream. Anyway lets get back to reality". My name is Joe and that dream is just really my wildest fantasy. Dont misunderstood me ok? Im a nice guy but sometimes I just really get curious to what I would do to that situation, you know? Handling things in a nice way *smiley face*. So Im working as a waiter at a fancy restaurant. I dont want anyone to know my age because they might think that Im old but physically I look like a 19 year old dude. Im just around 5'5 and Im slim but has a masculine body inside. I also have a short shaggy hair and a shaved beard. I dont usually look like a badass dude cuz that really doesn't suit my style. I recently have a girlfriend but we break up cuz I found out that she is cheating on me but what the heck that doesn't really a big deal to me. I forgive her 1day after we broke up because I dont want any complicated and a really awkward situation between me and her.

*At work*

*hey waiter! A man called me and ask for the menu. "You seem nice" the man answered " I like to order this steak? And this red wine for my beverage and a nice salad for my dessert". "Is that all sir?" I replied. "That'll be lad". And upon reaching the kitchen something took my attention. I saw the girl from my dream, is this real?! But I just look at the girl like nothing happen and just continue my work. After I pass the list of orders in the kitchen and got back to the dining the girl in my dream is staring at me like she is waiting for me. Then I took the chance to get near and take a closer look at her. "Hi there Ma'am! You need something?" "Nothing you just look really familiar" she replied, "oh you must be mistaken Ma'am we've just met like here now". "Oh, no what I meant is from my dream, I just had this weird dream you know then you suddenly became real". *In the back of my mind* "Dream just got real". So I really ask for her phone number and tell her if she could have the time to talk in any other time just give me s call. After our conversation I get back from my work.

This is so bizarre, could that really happen in reality??? Meeting someone from your own dream and her dream also?? This is not really normal! *Slaps myself* ouch! Yeah this is freakin real. I think I should call her.

*Gets phone*

*Phone ringing*

Joe: Hi! This is Joe! From the Restaurant earlier you still remember?

Susan: Oh hello! Yeah I remember! So whats up?

Joe: So here it goes! Im still gettin a bit bizarre of what happen. Is that really real?

Susan: Yah! Me too actually Im kinda surprise also. But I came up with the research though. So according to my research...

Joe: yah Im listenin'

Susan: I think we are actually soulmate. We are lock to each other for the rest of our lives! But the good thing here is we don't need to look for each other because we already found each other! Very awesome huh?

Joe: wait?! You still believin on that kind of superstition? No offense but I actually don't believe on that kind of things...

Susan: Hmm you really are a serious man, really really serious! Hey you wanna hang out with me? Lets have fun I think you're really stress to your work! Haha! Just live your life once in a while you know...

*Back of my mind* She has a point I dont actually have my time to myself anymore~

Joe: ok when? And where?

Susan: Ill txt you the details... See yah soon.

*Call Ended*

That evening that we meet I felt something wrong. I feel that something bad will happen but I just ignore it cuz I think its just a feeling.

"Hey!" Susan yelled at me at the other corner of the bar. "Oh there you are!"

"So what do you want? I'll treat you!" Susan replied. "Just a bottle of beer I don't drink much". Well we can't let our guards down.

While we are drinking, that feeling went back and I am palpitating and it feels something unusual are watching us from the corner. So I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and when I look at the mirror there is a shadow behind me I got shocked and look at my back to make sure if there is a shadow behind me but the weird thing is there are no such thing behind me. I got out of the bathroom quickly and ask Susan to leave the bar now.

*At The Parking Lot*

Susan: Hey you look very scared? Whats the matter? Why do you need to get out of the bar? Does your mum calling you? Haha!

Joe: This aint funny ok? I think something is following us. Something very unusual, tell me where did you see your research about this soulmate thingy?

Susan: Seriously? Please dont scare me Joe!

Joe: Do I look like Im making a joke? Seriously Susan where tell me.

Susan: Hmm? Ok I searched it on the internet but the article that I told you in our conversation on the phone its just that! And I think the researcher doesn't finish the research.

Joe: Ok! Lets go to my friend! Now!

*Susan starts the car*

Joe: Lets go to Alba St.

Susan: Wait? Who are we going to meet again? Your friend?

Joe: Not actually my friend. Ok lets say an acquaintance, he is very weird for me you know?

Susan: Ok so this guy know about this kind of thing?

Joe: Yes, yes indeed.

*Fred's Apartment*

Joe's Knocking*

Joe: Hey Fred I know you're in there! C'mon man! We really just need to talk to you about some superstition things ok?

*The door quickly open and Fred yelled*

Fred: Hey bro! Its not superstition you know! Its friggin REAL! Very real!

*Looked at Susan*

Fred: Hey there! Hot stuff! Hey Joe your new girlfriend?

Joe: What?! No! She's not my girlfriend!

Susan: Can we talk about this inside??

Fred: Sure sure come inside to my awesome apartment!

So there you are Joe this is the moment of truth