Sell & Take

" Hello, this is Airi's house ? " Win's people ask a woman in that house.

" Yes and I'm her mother. " Airi's mother says to them.

They say what they want and why they come to Airi's mother .After ,they talk to each other and they wait Airi come back from the school.When the door open, she really shocks when she see a few of men in her house. Her stepmother is holding a briefcase and besides her has her luggage.

" Ok !!! my daughter , you have to follow them because they want you and they already give me the money. Plus, their master want you to stay at their place. " - Airi's mother.

" But mom, how could you to sell me to the people that you don't know. "- Airi.

" Sorry,my daughter ... I can't take care of you anymore." - Airi's mother.

"Miss Airi, please follow us and the master is waiting you at her Bungalow."- the bodyguard says.

* At Win's Bungalow *

Win is talking with someone in her phone but her face didn't look to Airi because too busy with her bussiness.Suddenly, She smirk to Airi and " Welcome to my bungalow,friend." She says but in her head , she think heavily how to make Airi feels comfortable.

" You , the girl that was in fighting, right ? Are you ok and wait , why my mum sell me ?"- Airi

" Yes, that's me . my name is Win. I'm OK. I want you as my friend so, i buy you from your mother."- Win

" But, you don't have to do it like that .You just can ask like normal and don't have to buy me. Stupid." -Airi

" Hey, don't call me like that. I don't like. I buy you because your stepmother abused you everyday. I want to save you, ok."- Win.

" Maid, please send Miss Airi to her room. From now, call her miss Airi.Treat her like you treat me."- Win.

Win smiles happily ,what she want she get it.So, tomorrow,Airi will become her bestfriend.

p/s : will write when free time , do not expect to me to write everyday.tq