Title your Story Part

If you're looking for a soppy fan fiction or an amazing story about your idol(s) then this is the wrong place.

Now I will admit I am in love with so many different youtubers and celebrities. I will help them through anything and everything. Everyone does it and we're only human. I love watching them on YouTube or on TV or the radio.

Many of us start hating on the people they hang out with, girls esspecially and it isn't fair! We all act like we know them inside and out but we don't, we only see a small portion of their life, think how those girls/guys feel when we hate on them, put yourself in their shoes, just think about it.  No one in their right mind would enjoy seeing people hate on them constatly for knowing a famous person or any person for that matter and getting hate. 

To us they are our world, they are there when we have no where else to turn, to make us smile. 

To them we are just some viewers who have helped them achieve things they couldn't have done before. They want to meet us all but the truth is they won't all be able to. I'd love to meet them but some don't live where you do or they can't do meet and greets or maybe they're just too expensive and because of that we will never meet them. 

We make fanfiction to deal with these needs of love, lust and fustration with them.

We all want to be with them. In a relationship. Engaged. Married etc.

The truth is next to none of us will get this and the worse part is when a lucky girl/guy gets that we hate on them because we're jealoys but what is the point it's just going to get us in trouble with our idol. 

The thing we are truly craving is someone to treat us how they act with us through a camera or a phone or the tv or radio. 

So next time you  are about to post a nasty comment, status or tweet just think about it. Whats the point? What will you get from it? Will it get your idol to love you or hate you? Will it make that person go away?