#1. Chapter One

Emma, ​​for the umpteenth time that morning, found herself staring with tears in her eyes the results of medical tests he had done the previous day.

Cerebral tumor.

It had been diagnosed less than a week ago, the headache had become unbearable, and she found herself reeling at every step she took. Not to mention the constant dizziness that she have had recently.

The tears poured silently have mede the mascara stream down her cheeks.

It lacked half an hour at the end of the classes, and no one was in the corridors, so he decided to go to the bathroom and fix her make-up, so no one would notice his previous crying.

When she entered, she closed the door behind her and burst into tears again. It was not fair. What had she done of wrong?! The universe had already saddled het with a mental illness and now also a tumor?

Trying to recompose herself, she went to the mirror and pulled out the trus from her purse.

  ~ ~~ ~ ~~ ~ ~~ ~ ~~ ~ ~~ ~ ~~ ~ ~~ ~~ ~

The last hour of Friday, Will was always busy with the boys of Glee, but now all of them were in a field trip. So after spending more than half an hour to correct tasks of Spanish, stood up from his desk and walked to the office of Miss Pillsbury. He  miss her so hard.  And he also have to give her apology.

He arrived at her door, but she was not in, so he thought that maybe she had gone away with a few minutes early, but then he saw the disinfectant wipes and her lunch bag so he decided to enter and to wait for her came back in her office.

He sat down on one of the chairs, finding himself fiddling with a pen to pass the time, when his gaze fell on the logo of Lima's  Hospital printed on a sheel of paper on Emma's desck.

He knew it was totally wrong to

snooping among the things of Emma, ​​but he was worried sobtook it and read it anyway.