A Sense Of Achievement

Dormitory, Evening

Mikuna's POV:

I was reading my book until Ryuji distracted me by talking loudly, but he sound rather excited for some reason. "What is it Ryuji?" I asks sighing putting my book aside wanting to listen to what make him so excited. "I heard there is a really nice place in Koenji!" Ann answers for him as I raise my eyebrow, "you are discussing about the cafe and stuff?" I asks and they nodded, "there is a really nice ramen shop at Nakano too." Tasuku added and that got Akihiko along with the others to join in.

I sigh a heavy sigh before Mitsuru sit beside me, "they are a active bunch so don't worry too much about them."-"Hope they haven't completely forgot that we have school tomorrow." Shinjiro was at the side too not wanting to speak about any place although Akihiko is trying to get him to speak. "Say how about we go to..."-"Ueno. Let's go there tomorrow." I say causing Tasuku's eyes to shine, "yes let's go Ueno then!" Everyone agrees to it as some look at me shock, "thought that I wouldn't suggest a place huh? I thought of Ueno cause the girls would probably like to shop there along with the boys too." I explained causing them to talk and discuss once again.

"Hmph thought so too." Shinjiro say but softening his gaze at me, "yes Shinji we all know you and Aki knows me pretty well too." I stated and he suddenly asks, "how about that friend of yours?" I look at him, "it feels like she got depression. A few more weeks to summer and once we change uniform I will check." I stated seriously as he nod but Akihiko soon approaches us. "What are the two of you talking about?"-"Talking about how dense you are Aki." I tease as he started groaning and defending himself etc. "I am glad to see everyone so happy." I say as the two nod before glancing at the others.

Your House, Early Morning

Your POV:

After what I did yesterday I don't think I can face Minato anymore... "Another day..." I say to myself then look into the mirror, "a few more weeks till summer... And we are changing uniform too..." I say staring at my scars worriedly. "I hope she doesn't say anything about it as much as I love them as my friends..." I mumble to myself while locking my house door. "(Y/N)!" A familiar bright voice called, "Tasuku-Kun..." I turn meeting the blue hair male, he have a smile on his face like usual. "Where is Mikuna-Chan?" I question as he smile, "still at the dorm waiting for the others." I could only nod in response. "Are you free today? After school?" I look at him curiously before nodding my head. "Great! We are going to Ueno and I hope you can come with us." Tasuku say inviting me to go. "I..." I hesitated but not wanting him to be disappointed I agrees to it. He cheer like a kid before walking to school with me cheerfully.

Skylight Academy, Early Morning

When I walk into class a female approaches me, "hey! Are you Tasuku-Sama's girlfriend?" She asks probably feeling hopeful I say no. "No. I am not." She then sigh a sigh if relief before smiling, "I thought you are since you are always close to Ryuenji-Sama." I assume she refer to both Mikuna and Tasuku, "then do you know what Tasuku-Sama like? Like what type-"-"His first priority is his sister, he say he doesn't want to focus on romance. He wish to take care of his sister first." I say as I walk to my seat without looking at the girl she probably feel devasted. "Aww so he doesn't want to date anyone..." I heard one of the girl whine, "maybe if we get close to Mikuna-Sama-"-"Mission impossible, she will be very cold to all of us and especially after what happen that day." They gossip as I could sigh before burring my head into my book.

"Okay class there will be a few students joining our class today. Although they might be from other school but treat them well okay?" Miss Yamashi say and some of the students who looks familiar no wait they are Akechi, Haru, Shinjiro and Akihiko. "Ah we are in the same class as (L/N)-Chan?" Haru exclaimed as many looks or glare at me once again. "Oh? Do all of you know (L/N)-San?" They all nod as Miss Yamashi assign me to be guiding them. "..." I remain silent as the other students glare at me but this time it is worse, "please just kill me already..." I mumble and somehow I manage to asks them to meet me during lunch.

Skylight Academy, Lunch

"Thought so." A familiar composed voice say as I turn to see Mikuna at the door, "I knew Miss Yamashi will appoint this four to you." She say smiling at me, "b-but!" I try to argue but she shut me up with a, "no buts. Plus you know them too while the others don't." I sigh before nodding my head, no wonder she is the student council president. "Let's all enjoy lunch together then? Tasu and the others are waiting on the roof." Mikuna say allowing us to walk out first, "why the roof?" Shinjiro asks and Mikuna shrugs probably too lazy to explain or something.

Mikuna walks at the back talking with Shinjiro and Akihiko while Akechi and Haru is at the front awkwardly with me. "So (L/N)-Chan." She started and I look towards her direction humming, "how us Skylight Academy?" She asks and I just say, "it's okay."-"Then you must be quite smart since you skip a grade." Akechi say with a smile and I look down, "should I call you all Senpai then?" It may come off rude but I actually just asks out of politeness. "No need!"-"Then please address me as (Y/N) instead." I say earning a bright smile and a nod. Somehow I manage to converse with them but neither do I know that Mikuna look at me with a smile, a proud one.

"What took you so long?" Tasuku asks as I sat in between of Haru and Akechi, he looks at me shock but manage to smile at me. "Let's begin eating then!" Ryuji says and I manage to chat happily with Haru and Akechi occasionally with the others. I feel a sense of achievement...