S15 E21: Killer VS Rubble

Commentator: Welcome everybody to PWE! Tonight, we have Killer taking on Rubble.
Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Ring Announcer: Introducing first, from Michigan, Killer!
Commentator: We haven't seen Killer in awhile, but he's ready to compete tonight and that's okay with me.

Ring Announcer: Introducing second, from Adventure Bay, Rubble!
Commentator: Rubble said that he was tired of being treated like a joke. He said he wants to fight and he wants to hurt pups. Let's see what he does against Killer tonight.
Referee: Ring the bell!
*bell rings*
Commentator: Here we go! Killer and Rubble lock up in an armlock and Rubble connects with a vicious knee to the stomach of Killer and he throws him out of the ring! Rubble now exits the ring and connects with a few punches to the face of Killer and he throws him face first, into the ring post! Now Rubble throws Killer back into the ring and he drops him with a Spinebuster!
Referee: 1..2! 2!
Commentator: Killer kicks out at 2 and Rubble locks in a headlock and slams him face down and locks in another headlock! Killer gets to his feet and drops Rubble with a Jawbreaker and he throws him into the corner and connects with a corner Enziguiri!
Referee: 1..2..! 2!
Commentator: Rubble kicks out at 2 and Killer connects with a few stomps to the stomach of Rubble and he lifts him up and throws him over the top rope! Killer now bounces off the ropes, but gets caught by Rubble and he is sent, face first into the turnbuckle! Now Rubble enters the ring once again and he connects with some vicious right paws and he connects with a suplex!
Referee: 1..2.! 2!
Commentator: Killer kicks out at 2 and Rubble lifts him up and slaps him across the face! Now Rubble lifts Killer up, but Killer counters with a vicious back elbow to the face of Rubble and he connects with a dropkick that sends Rubble out of the ring! Killer is gonna try this again, and he leaps over the top rope and connects with a Hurricanrana to Rubble off the apron and onto the floor! That was incredible! Now Killer lifts Rubble up and sends him into the ring post and he throws him back into the ring and he climbs to the top rope for the Reverse 450 Splash that he calls the Silver Bullet. He went for it, but there was nobody home! Rubble moved out of the way and he lifts Killer up and drops him with the Dream-Crusher!
Referee: 1..2..! 2!
Commentator: Killer kicks out at 2 and Rubble is getting frustrated! He now pummels away on Killer and he lifts him up and throws him into the corner and connects with a corner clothesline! Now Rubble is looking for the Broken Dreams, but Killer flips onto his feet and he connects with a massive right paw! Killer now drops Rubble with the Killshot! Now Killer climbs to the top rope and connects with the Silver Bullet!
Referee: 1..2..3! Ring the bell!
*bell rings*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, Killer!
Commentator: Killer with a very impressive win tonight, that's gotta put him in line for a title in the future! Thanks for watching PWE! Goodnight everybody!