NEW KID

" (Y/n) " said my sister trying to wake me up.

" What," I replied

"We're here".she said quickly looking around.

      I'm the new kid in Southpark. Last year my parents died in a car accident and since my sister is 20 she can take care of me. After that my sister got married to my brother in law Jason. Jason got a job offer in Southpark,Colorado and here I am. I had to leave all my friends, I just hope it was worth it.

"(Y/n), get your stuff and find your room." Said Jason.

   I hate Jason. He's not a jerk or anything , maybe it's because he made me leave my friends, my house, and my life. I don't know maybe I'm just a brat. I hope the house looks better than the outside, every house looks the same. It's okay. I went upstairs and I found my room.

It was beautiful. My bed was made with my Terrence and Phillip sheets, my room was painted (f/c) , and all my posters of my friends and family are everywhere. Everything is perfect, maybe things won't be so bad . My happiness meter is at 100 percent.

" Hey, I guess you found your room". Said Jason with a smile on his face.

I hate the way he smiles. Maybe because it reminds me of my dad. I still don't know. I'm just going to stay home today I'm going to explore tomorrow.