THE STICK OF TRUTH

Cindy than ran me through the house and to the backyard. It was amazing it has a tower, a throne, and a lots of people were here. I looked around the place and than at Cindy. Then a boy came up to us and Cindy bowed at him. I am confused.

CINDY'S POV

Kyle was coming to me and(y/n), so I bowed.

"Cindy, what happened and who is she?"

(Y/n) was about to answer but I cut her off .

"She's (y/n) ,a new member of the kingdom."

YOUR POV

The boy had beautiful green eyes, that matches the hat he was wearing. He was also wearing a twig crown and red and yellow robe. He was cute. Too bad I can't not after Dovakiin,I can't. Dovakiin was a old friend of mine, he didn't talk much but when he did, every word was worth hearing.

But one day Dovakiin left and the sad thing is no one even remembered him but me. Sometimes I wonder if he was an imaginary friend. No I know he's real and he will find me. The boy was staring at me. I could tell.

KYLES POV

I was staring at the girl . I really hope she doesn't notice.  She was cute. I just noticed there was silence.

"So who are we fighting, why are we fighting, and what are we fighting for,"she asked with a smile on her face.

Most girls wouldn't want to play this game, well except Cindy.

"We're fighting to get the stick of truth, we're fighting wizard fatass and his army, and we're fighting for the stick because who ever controls the stick controls the universe".

"Okay."she shrugged.

"Now choose your class the choices are fighter, mage, thief-", before I could finished she cut me off.

"Thief " she looks so excited.