2-Lending A Hand!

We got in the little groups around Ru and he brought some boxes in. Silky won the Mini-challenge and she got to pick the boxes. I watched as everyone got theirs until it was up to me.

"For Alizeh, I'll give her Trixie Mattel" I smiled and looked at the box. I mean, I did help make these boxes. Knowing Trixie I put a pink controller with a box and glitter buttons. The box itself was pink with brown sparkles for the countryside.

I saw as the queens got their boxes everyone started to get a box. I had to wait since mine was at the bottom. After I got mine I lifted it up on my station That I shared with Shuga. Not going to lie but Shuga looks like a dad I would consider doing porn with. He really is adorable. Dont get me wrong, everyone else her except vanjie and Brooke look pretty damn zaddy but some people i would let make it to the 3rd base.

I picked out a pink dress I saw one I saw Trixie wear A few times.

I took it out and placed it on the floor. "Alizeh" I heard someone call out. I looked towards the voice and it was Mercedes. "How does it feel living with mama ru?" she asked.

Everyone looked at me and I smiled. "It's really fun actually. I don't live with her anymore but through my Childhood, she was the best thing in my life." I said. Every awwed and I got out some scissors. "I was homeschooled so she was surprised at how social I can be. Sure, sometimes it was hard being spoiled when I wanted a normal life but I had to work with it" I continued.

Trixie would understand this dress had to be transformed. Right?

I cut the bottom off and made it look like a short dress. I was about to cut off another thing but I felt a chill go through my body and I stabbed myself with the scissors.

"Fuck" I whispered as I shook my hand. One of the producers saw me and rushed over.

"Are you okay?" one of them asked. I looked at my hand and all I needed was a band-aid. "I just need something to cover this up" they rushed to get something and I rolled my eyes. "You look annoyed honey," Shuga said to me.

"Some times I just wish people didn't treat me like a child of one of the most important people in history," I said. Shug a chuckled and I smiled. "Look it's not even that bad" I showed her the cut and someone came over with a band-aid.

I took it from them and placed it on myself. They took the wrapper and I got back to work. I would have to resize the dress because I was smaller. "No offense Trixie your beautiful. You greaogous. You look like a pink burrito sometimes," I said to myself. I head laughing and I smiled. After I did the dress I stoned the belt a little and put fringe on the other arm.

I looked back inside the box and saw a flower crown. Perfect!

I took it out and saw it matched the color of the dress. I smiled and looked at everyone else. I saw Nina looked frustrated and I walked over to her station.

"What's wrong girl," I said leaning on the table. She looked a little shocked I was talking to her but that soon turned back to frustration.

"I hardly can sew and I can't figure out what to do" she said holding a long piece of fabric. I looked over at the sketch and I took her pencil. I drew a nice casual look towards her dress and gave her the notepad. She smiled and I told her what fabric would look good.

"Your a great drawer," Brooke said looking at my sketch

"Your a great drawer," Brooke said looking at my sketch. "I had lots of free time as a child," I said. I went back to my station and while walking, I saw a bunch of smiles for my kind gesture. "Look at my bitch over here being all helpful," Vanjie said.

"Guys. 10 minutes " A producer said to us. Everyone started to wrap up for tomorrow and I put the final two he on the dress. It wasn't done yet but it looked almost finish. Those lessons from past queens paid off.

I ran a ran through my hair and started getting ready to leave. Vanjie walked me out to my room and I turned towards her. "Girl we gotta catch up," I said.

"Let's hang out for a while" she said in a soft tone. I opened the four and of course, it was nicer than the other rooms. We came inside and I closed the door.

"So who you finna give your cookies to bitch," vanjie said with a funny voice. I chuckled and sat down on the bed. "Well nobody but I do think everyone can have my children," I said. "Don't you dare lay a finger on Brooke you whore," Vanjie said and I laughed. "Possessive I see?" I teased her. She rolled her eyes as we talked more.

After a few hours she left and I plop on the bed. I didn't feel like eating since the lazy came out me so I got undress and put on just a shirt with my boxers. I got under my covers and threw my pillows on the ground. I hate sleeping with pillows for some reason. So uncomfortable...

I closed my eyes and started to daydream about Zac Efron saving me from a burning building before going to sleep and making that a night movie.