... Deku went to the DWMA (partner will be specified in story)

Welcome to the Death Weapon Meister Academy, where students known as weapons learn to master their transformation and their meisters learn how to perform intricate combat techniques and learn to harness the power of their souls to slay monstrous beings known as kishin, this is the story of one such student. Izuku Midoriya, a new meister and his weapon Katsuki Bakugou. Now, let's get into the story. This all starts with their mission against a kishin known as Freddy. This kishin had just killed an innocent and taken their soul and was about to do this to another when all of a sudden "Stop right there you kishin bastard!" Can be heard, this causes the kishin to turn around and see the two. Izuku in a Black and Copper suit with pumpkin print on the chest, a pair of red knee length boots, a belt around his right thigh, and a somewhat puffy looking hat. Katsuki in heeled shoes, and a suit with a long coat over it with long strips of fabric cut on it, similar to the branches of a dead tree. "Kacchan, are you ready?" Izuku asked his partner as Katsuki looked over at him. "No shit, just tell me the form ya need me in." Katsuki responds, ready to transform as Izuku nods and shouts out "Scimitar form, now!" Once Izuku says this, Katsuki immediately transforms into his scimitar form, an expertly crafted blade with an exceptionally sharp edge, with complex engravings in it, inlaid with gold along with a fancy yet impractical guard, a smooth grip and a pommel with a sigil set inside a disk. spinning a bit in the air before being caught by Izuku's right hand, Izuku immediately charges at the kishin, trying to stab the kishin in the side but the kishin managed to dodge and slash at Izuku's leg, though Izuku did an underleg sweep, knocking the kishin onto its back. Once the kishin was on the ground, Izuku stomped his foot down on the kishin's left arm, stopping it from slashing at him as he stabbed the kishin in the throat, slaying it. Once the kishin's soul rose up, Katsuki transformed right back to his normal self and immediately went off on Izuku. "Fuck sake deku be more fucking careful will ya? At least ya didn't stab it in the fucking mouth." He shouted before Eating the kishin soul, and once he did, Izuku went over to a nearby shop window, exhaled on it to fog it up and moved his finger across it "42-42-564 whenever you want to knock on death's door" he said as the window began to show lord death in place of the inside of the shop. "Ah there you are Izuku, I take it the mission was a success?" Lord death cheerily asked. "Yes sir it was. Freddy is slain making that kishin #99." Deku stated proudly, bowing his head "Good, now in order to make Katsuki into my new death weapon you'll need to find one witch soul now. But remember, very few meisters at the DWMA have faced a witch and lived to tell the tale." Lord death stated ominously.

And this ladies and gentlemen, is where we leave this what if for now. So what should I do? Leave a comment telling me who should the witch be