Chapter 1:

It was later than I intended it to be. It was 10:30 am and I was waking up to the smell of smoke and oil. What had become of the world was amazingly horrid. I got my keys and popped my trunk. The smell was crappy. It made me want to throw up. I had cuts along my arms which I hid under my long sleeved fleece. I jumped as I saw a Demon. He stared at me and smirked. It was almost too obvious. He wanted to kill me. Everyone did. Except maybe the Angels. My savors. But It came with a price. All the protection came with a price. Everything I did came with a price. Every demon killed was part of my life span. They got my soul. I was apart of the Angel Protection Sociality. I basically am giving myself more time until I die. But by an Angel. The demon scraped at my window, and scrambled to try to get to me. They were smart. They were NOTHING like a zombie. I'd been in an apocalypse of that too. This is 10x's worse. I closed my eyes. I tried to remember where my Knife was. Crap! I can't remember! Then as the demon almost touched me, Ace kicked him away. They fought, but everyone knows Angels are more superior than these nasty Demons.

"Damn it Aries! Try to be more careful!" He yelled at me.

"Sorry..." I tried to say, but it only was croaked.

"Where ya heading?" He asked me peering into my car window. I frown. He's the LAST person I'd tell! He frowned and read my mind.

"Rude Aries! I just SAVED your life," He reminded me.

"Yeah yeah, fine! I'm visiting the graveyard.." We'll there goes my private time.

"Oh can I come?" Ace asks and I realized maybe I would need him because so many demons surround the Graves interior.

Crap!

What happens next?