Chapter 1

I sit in the office chair with a bloody nose, bruised eye, and broken nose, waiting for my dad to come pick me up. But the lasts words coming out of that's sluts mouth caught my attention; "just go die in an hole, no one likes you!" Those words will forever be in my mind. Oh I got into a fight with the school slut for helping Marcel Styles, the schools nerd. 

     My dad came bursting through the office door with almost steam coming out of his ears. "She's free to go." The office person says, forgot her name, I never cared anyway. I get up out of my seat when dad told me to follow him out.

    I sit in the back seat with Harry and Zach, who I guess came along, but they wouldn't even look at me. When we got home I ran out of the car, into the house, into my room and slammed and locked the door.

     "Noelle get your ass down here!" I hear my mom yell from down stairs. "Mom get your ass down here!" I say in a mocking tone.

     I heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs and I waited for the break out, but it never came. What? Wait...

      I jerked up and opened my door to see my Demon holding my mom by the neck, her feet off the ground completely.

      "Let her go!" I yell in my deep voice and walk forward a little. He gets his grip tighter and then laughs and just disappears, letting my mom fall to the ground.

     I run up to her, but she only backed up. I stopped and looked to the side to see 'it' smiling that stupid grin of his. "It's all your fault Walter." I mouth over to him, making him growl.

    I then heard almost a thousand feet running up the stairs and I look and see it's the 'people' as in the people who call you crazy. Me and Walter hate them.

     They grabbed me and I started thrashing and screaming. "Let me go!" I scream, but they held on tight.

      We were now out side and all the people next door were starting to come out. "I trusted you." I whimpered as they put me in the car forcefully.

---(??? POV)---
     I can't let her go to that place, but there's nothing I can do now that they have her. Fuck.