Chapter 2

---_Noelle's Pov_---

     I have been this godforsaken place for two years. I hate it here, I'm always getting shots and getting tested. And to be honest..I miss Walter. He has his good and bad days. That's what he was doing back at the house, he was protection me, like he always has. Like he always will.

     I was knocked out of my thoughts as a nurse walks in. I roll my head back to look at her and smile. Not like a psycho smile...a friendly smile. "Well..somebody's happy today." She smiles back. "Meh..why not. Can I play outside today?" I ask. "I guess you may. But you have to change, child." She scolds. I nod and quickly run to my closet. 

     I was the special one here basically so I got a room with a bathroom..a huge one. I got my Black Skinny jeans, black shirt, Plain white hoodie and black and white converse. I dyed my hair black while I was here, and also have a cut that goes ears to ear because one of the dudes got loose and cut a huge smile on my face. It keeps bleeding time to time. But  I think the dudes name was Jeff?Jeffrey?....Not sure.

        I got done getting dressed and see the Nurse waiting by the open door. I smile and walk with her out the door. "Hunny...why are you dressed like Jeff?" The nurse asks, stopping in her tracks. "Jeff?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. "He's one of...nevermind." She states and starts walking towards the bodyguard. I see him nod and the big door open and I run out them, feeling free for once.

     There's a gate around the whole place so I can't go far...but I did find a little opening  going into the woods about a week ago. I go out the little opening and into the woods. I stop in the middle of the forest just as a heard a twig snap behind me. I spin around to see a boy with coal skin and a blue mask with black stuff oozing out of were his eyes are supposed to be, black jeans, black and white converse and a black hoodie.

        "What's a young girl like you doing out here?" He asks as he steps closer. "I live down in the Asylum." I answer stupidly, pointing to were I came from. "Do you now?" He steps closer. "So you're that girl Jeff hasn't shut-up about?" I can sense the smirk in his voice.

        "Oh my god..Who is Jeff?." I ask getting irritated. "He's the one who gave you these." He touches the cut on my left cheek. So that's who it was... "So what's you're name?" He asks again. "Noelle." I say. "I'm Eyeless Jack." He says. "Eyeless Jack..." I say, as if trying to see if i said it right. "I like it, has a nice ring to it."

        "Come with me, Noelle. I must show you something.": He says extending a hand. I take his hand, then he starts walking towards god knows what.

       We stop in front of this Mansion with signs all over the place. He tries to let go of my hand but I only tighten my grip, cause I'm scared. I get scared easily. "There's no need to be scared...I'll protect you." His words replay in my head. I nod slowly.

"Whoa..new meat." I hear a deep voice say. I spin around to see another boy with a black Mask with beat red eyes and frown, with an orange hoodie. I make a face and hide behind Eyeless Jack. "Hoodie, back off." Eyeless Jack Growls. "Or what?" I guess Hoodie taunts. 

        Eyeless Jack then runs at him, throwing punches at Hoodie. I yelled at them to stop but they didn't...so time to use my monstrous voice. "Stop!" I yell in my dark tone. They instantly stop and look at me with hints of fear.

     "Sounds like Slendy is in here." A boy with the same cuts I have says as he walks into the room. "You're the one who gave me these?" I say, still using the same tone since it wears off in three minutes after I use it. "Yes...Sorry not Sorry." He laughs. 

     I growl and at least to try run at him but I felt someone hold onto my arm. I turn to see Eyeless Jack. "Thanks." I say in  my normal voice this time. He nods and calls the name 'Slender'. I look confused at him but then this tall ass man with no face comes out of no were, dressed in a black suit.

     "Holy shit!" I yell jumping back. "Who is this young Dear Child?" He asks. "Noelle..." I say with confidence. They all stare at me with Interest in their eyes. "Who gave you those scars Child?" He asks again. I point to I suppose Jeff and he looks at him with disapproval. 

        "I'm sorry Child." He apologizes. "It's okay. I actually love it." I smile. I felt like someone was hugging me so I just hugged back, enjoying it. "Finally, someone who gets me." Yep...it's Jeff. I pull him back and put my hands on his shoulders. "Jeffy...everyone in this room has there own special beauty. Even Slender Man." I say now knowing who they are...Creepy Pasta.

         He smiles. "You're the nicest person ever. Cause that's the nicest thing anybody has said to me." I giggle and give him a quick peck to his cheek, not caring that there's blood on it. He blushes and looks down. I chuckle and tell them I'm gonna go outside. 

        I walk outside and  take in the fresh air. I go to climb one of the trees. 

___-Jeff's Pov-___

     Oh for Christ's sake...She's climbing a tree!. "Guys, don't just let her climb the damn tree!" I yell. "Jeff...she can care for herself man calm down." Masky says walking in. "I can't..." I trail off. "Cause she is the only person who hasn't screamed of horror of seeing me..." 

     "Jeff...where are you going with this?" Hoodie asks. "I like a human." I whisper. "Really?" Neon says panting as she comes in. I nod and she smiles. "Tell". She says in interest. "I can't say." I whisper. 

     "HE LIKES Y-." BEN goes to say but Slendy covered his mouth with one of his tenticals. I give him a 'Thanks' looks and he nods. "Who does he like BEN...Tellll meeee." She groans dramatically as she falls to her knees. We laugh. "I'll tell you when you're.." I trail off, not knowing her age. "I'll be 17 in two weeks." She states.

     Dammit...I'll tell her then. "I guess I'll tell you whom I like when you're 17, young child." I say mocking Slender Man. Neon laughs. "Umm...we have a problem..." Eyeless Jack says, trailing off. "What? It's bleeding again isn't it?". Neon asks with a blank face.

     "Yeah, but I'll help, follow me". I say taking her hand, guiding her upstairs to my room. Since I'm the only one with an First Aid Kit. "Sit." I say sitting her on my bed. I jog to my bathroom, grab the First Aid Kit, and jog back. I wipe away the blood and put some peroxide on it.

   When I was done I saw the others at the door with surprised faces. "Yeah..He likes Noelle." Ben says as he nods. "Huh?" Noelle says. Fuck.

     ~A/N: lol I'm going through all of these and editing them to try to make them tolerable because I honestly forgot Wattpad existed.