-Forest Tango- smutshot

Note: this is Not Safe For Work. If you're a little kiddie, you probably shouldn't read this. I'm not responsible if you do though. Enjoy!
P.S. Imagine Daniel never left for whatever reason, and they're apparently lovers.

3rd Person POV
David was trying to scrap together the campers as they scampered around, doing stuff they weren't supposed to really be doing. Yet, as always, he was unable to get them together. He sighed, throwing his arms up in a despaired defeat and went a bit deep in the forest, away where people couldn't see him. He went to go lean against the back of an oak tree, sighing as his back was met with some comfort from running around all day. He relaxed.

Bippity Boop Timeskip to a few minutes ahead, here comes that smut bitches-

David snapped his eyes open, as he heard a crackle. Mere seconds after that, he felt a hand running through his reddish brown hair, tangling through it in roughly soothing strokes. He stuttered a bit, blushing dark red as he looked up at the unknown male. "Daniel?" A small hiss emitted from the seemingly twin-like yellow haired man, pushing a hand over David's mouth. Daniel moved to the front of David, and brought him in for a slow, wet kiss, chuckling as he heard David whimper. Slipping his tongue in the unexplored territory, he licked the roof of David's mouth making sure to mark every spot as his. David moaned, quietly and nervously, his face heating up, and his cock hardening. Kneeling down to his crotch, Daniel smirked. Working at his belt and skillfully tugging down his light brown shorts, he let out a shit eating grin. "Already hard for me, Davey~?" Daniel licked his lips, thumbing the clothed head of David's half-hard cock. David blushed immensely, a small whiny moan slipping out. As Daniel pushed down the waistband of David's pine tree imprinted boxers, David covered his face as his cock sprang out, sighing a little and biting his lip as the sensitive tip met the air. "D-D-Daniel-" Sucking in air, he slowly and silently submitted, as his now fully hard cock twitched, precum already forming at the slit. "Please..." David closed his eyes, but before he shut them half way, Daniel had already took the head of his cock in his mouth, moaning around it and sliding his soft, firm tongue around the slit and overall making the pleasure unbearable to David as he covered his mouth to cover a moan, but unable to keep it in. "Ho-Holy- Ahhh! D-Daniel~" Daniel only hummed in response, skillfully working his mouth up and over the shaft of David's dick, squishing and pinching at his balls, enjoying the soft squeaks and moans David emitted. When Daniel started to suck on the head and slit like a popsicle, David lost it. He tried to control his moaning, but the thick moans were already coming out of his mouth like candy. He grabbed Daniel's yellow fluffy hair, moaning loudly in anticipation. "A-Ah- oh my go-god, Daniel please keep going, i-it feels so good~" Daniel rubbed the shaft. "That feel good, Davey~?" Daniel smirked around the head of his cock as he leaned down and stopped to suck roughly at his balls, sliding his hand a few times over his thigh. Going back to the real thing, he really started going into it. He enveloped the whole thing, gagging a bit. David gasped with pleasure, digging his fingers deeper into the man's hair. He was close, he was already so close. Daniel, however, fished around in his jean pocket, pulling out a ring shaped object. Slipping it over David's twitching head and at the base, he snapped it closed, smirking as the slight flow of precum slowly came to a stop. David whined, wanting to cum, but the thought just turned him on more, his cock bobbing. Daniel rubbed the slit. "It's a cock ring, Davey~ Now you can only cum when I say so~" David blushed. Daniel slinked up around to David's shoulders, slowly undoing his belt and taking off his own pants and boxers, stripping David fully naked. David bit down on his lip again, blushing as his nipples grew hard under the cold forest air. Daniel chuckled, reaching his hands around the slightly shorter male's chest, grasping up to rub his thumb at the buds. Administrating a tiny pinch, he breathed against David's neck, trailing his tongue along the nape. Biting down on the soft flesh, he left hickies all around, enjoying the creamy moans David pushed out. "Da-Daniel- Please just d-do it-" David was breathing hard, his muscles in his lower body clenching and unclenching even though he had a cock ring on. He could feel his aching hard-on bobbing against his groin and groaned. God, he needed to cum so bad, but Daniel hadn't even entered yet. He had to keep it in. What if- David was snapped out of his straying thoughts as he felt a cold hand, now slicked with lube, slip into his entrance. His breath hitched, sloppy moans dribbling out of his mouth like tap water. David shakily put a hand over his own mouth, muffled moans still leaking out. Daniel went closer to his earlobe, sinking his teeth in the somewhat thin flesh near there, whilst inserting another finger into the aroused man. Curling his fingers but making sure not to even brush against his prostate, he started to gently thrust the two fingers in and out, scissoring and stretching out his rectum. David drooled a bit, letting his tongue loll as Daniel prepared him for the real thing. Daniel gently removed his fingers, nibbling on David's shoulders as he whined. Hastily spreading some last squirts of lube covered fingers around his hole for prep, he smirked. "You're being such a good boy, David~ On one condition, hun: I will rail you right here behind this tree, until you can't think straight, but you have to beg for me like a dirty counselor first~" David blushed bright red. He consented slowly. Daniel nodded, sucking on his earlobe a bit, waiting to hear that dirty slut begging as he squirted a bit more lube on his dire thick length. "Well, Davey?" He stopped lapping at the slightly reddening earlobe. "P-Please Daniel, make me moan, make me cum, touch me, fuck me, pound me until I can't think~! I need your cock inside me, I need to be filled up~!" Sickly arousing words that he never knew he would say spurted out of him. That was all Daniel needed to hear. God that was so hot. "Good boy." He lifted up David with ease, lining up his dripping erection with his slick entrance, and slowly started to push in. No wait. He roughly pushed up his girth into David's puckered, sweet hole, letting his tongue hang over his shoulder and letting out a husky moan. David opened his mouth and let his jaws go slack, his tongue curling up in pleasure in a silent whimper. Daniel whispered in his ear, his voice eerily dark. "Ready, David?" Before David could respond, Daniel was already thrusting into his asshole, pleasure worming in his gut as his lover's anus squeezed and wrapped around his cock. "G-God you're so tight, it's amazing~" Daniel licked his lips, as he slammed in further, hitting up repeatedly against his prostate. His thoughts clouding, he roughly tore off the cock ring that he had put on David. David moaned pitifully, as his ass was filled. Daniel went faster and faster, covering David's mouth. David leaned back with pleasure, his back to Daniel's chest. Reaching his hand over to David's dick, he started to jerk him off in time to his slamming, as he went much rougher, faster, and harder. The now babbled, slurred moans, panting and snippets of "ah" and "yess" and "more please" were at full speed. But that changed in a fraction of a second. Clapping a hand over David's mouth that seemed for the thousandth time, Daniel hissed in his ear. "Someone's coming, keep it down." David nodded profusely, tiny muffled squeaks still slipping out every now and than by accident.

Kinda Max's POV mixed with 3rd POV

Max heard movement in the woods, he wouldn't have cared much but this had had occurred while David disappeared. He could hear the faint noises of skin slapping together with skin, and a sudden flash of yellow flame hair mixed with reddish brown. Holy shit. Holy. Shit. Max went numb, deciding not to get up in that shit. He quietly ran back to whatever he was doing and tried to get it out of his head. He would think bout that shit later.
Back to 3rd Person POV

As the noises faded away, Daniel took his precum covered hand from David's mouth, still fucking his cock into his tight ass. He groaned. "F-Fuck, Davey, I'm about to cum.." He rubbed the slit of David's cock, as he mercilessly pounded a last few times before slamming into his prostate and cumming deep inside of him a fuck ton. David came all over his chest, letting out a high pitched moan as some of it got on the ground. He could feel the flow of semen in his ass, and enjoyed it for a few moments. Groaning, he continued to still lay against Daniel's chest with cum dripping out of his ass with his cock still deep inside of him, pushing achingly hard against his prostate. He couldn't help it. He just wanted a bit more. Letting out a cracked sigh, he rocked his hips back and fourth, a few tears of pleasure and pain forming at the corner of his eyes, as Daniel's still half-hard cock shoved and ground against that walnut-sized gland, earning some arousing moans from both males. "S-So you like it~? You want a bit more?" Daniel smirked, happily obliging and helping a bit by positioning David's hips more firmly deep down on his cock. "Such a dirty boy, wanting more. You like feeling my cock deep inside of your warm slutty ass~?" Daniel pet David's head, pushing him down further ad much as he could go, whilst doing the same with his dick, wiggling and twisting as much as he could go, until the pressure that pulled and pressed against David's prostate left David in a  cloud fazed pleasure haven, his eyes rolling into the back of his head, drooling everywhere as he absentmindedly grinded and rolled his hips against Daniel's cock. Squeezing his eyes shut, David was left in this state, rolling and moaning uncontrollably whilst in a dazed state of mind for a few minutes, while Daniel continued to push, to thrust roughly, indulging in his lover's tight ass. He leaned over to suck fiercely at his earlobe, swirling his tongue around it and thrusting yet even further in and against his asshole/prostate. After a few minutes of this heavenly daze, they both came, David the hardest of all. G-God damn, I haven't came this hard or much ever.. Lifting his ass from Daniel's cock, semen dripping from both his cock and asshole, Daniel held him against his chest, murmuring sweet nothings to him while cleaning up the semen and his leaking asshole. Helping him into a new fresh pair of boxers and shorts, he fixed his belt, and made sure that somehow, his ass wouldn't dribble cum while dressing himself. Planting kisses along his jawline and collarbone, he whispered softly. "Love you, David."

1,974 words!

I guess that's my idea of a oneshot/smutshot. I'll make more, don't worry my bewtifuls.

Peace!