The Dance With No Pants (Smutshot)

A brief note for this smutshot: I'm probably not gonna make it as detailed, because sometimes pulling kinky shit isn't as detailed for some reason. I don't know, just read. NSFW, y'all, you kiddos have been warned. Yeah I see you there, Timmy. Go back to watching Transformers, ya booger. Enjoy anyways. (๑˘︶˘๑)

Main 3rd person POV
Nighttime. The squeaky chirp of crickets filled the rather smothering darkness, and an owl hooted somewhere in the trees. The campers were all asleep in their tents, and the camp counslers were sound asleep in the counselors lodge. Almost all of them..

Switching to David/Daniel's 3rd Person POV kinda, but mostly focusing on David.

David was only half asleep. He was groggy because he had woken up from a weird distasting dream, and was taking some time to think about it. Yet every time he tried to grasp exactly what had happened, it always just floated away. David sighed. Suddenly, he felt a steamy warm breath on his shoulder, and an arm wrap around his chest. Blushing immensely, he let out a tiny careless squeak, at least remembering to not wake Gwen up. (Note: Gwen doesn't give a shit about Daniel amd David sleeping together, but she doesn't really know about them being lovers, and she would kinda half ass caring about them anyways.) Daniel let out a soft trickling laugh, pushing his jawline and nose into the nape of David's neck. "Hmm, Davey, you seem... a bit lost in a sense. Should I clear you of your "thoughts~?" Daniel's voice was low and seductive, and David felt a growing tightness in his boxers. Daniel smirked, breathing in the sweet scent of David. Pushing his hand down further, he slipped his hand into his boxers, rubbing at the tip and and shortly pulling the length of David out. "You get hard for me so quickly, David." David whimpered, his face turning hot, making his arousal twitch with the need for early attention. Daniel hummed softly, grabbing the shaft and running his hand along it. Rising his head up a bit, he whispered in David's ear. "I have to remember not to make you cum so fast. Will you remind me, boo~?" David only let out a small moan, and a slight nod of his head. Moving his hand up, he glided his hand over the head of David's cock. David closed one eye, moaning a bit louder. Daniel let out a shit eating grin. "Uh uh, Davey, gotta be quiet. Don't wanna be caught with my cock buried in your ass, d'ya?" The thought of that turned David on more. He groaned, bucking his hips a bit, the feeling of being overly needy pulsing through him. "Such a needy, horny boy~" Daniel teased, smirking. He absentmindedly grinded his cock against the clothed hole of his lover, closing his eyes softly for a moment out of pleasure. Fuck it. Daniel pulled off both of their boxers, sinking his teeth into his neck and huffing after much needed release, his dick erect and leaking with precum. David whimpered. "D-Daniel, please use lu-lube, it hurts sometimes when y-you go dry.." Daniel drifted in his thoughts, registering the plead and at last grabbing a small bottle of lube out of his nightstand. Opening it up, he squeezed some of the oozing liquid out and lathered it on David's hole, stopping once or twice to tease his finger in the tight ring of muscles a bit. Daniel spread the rest on the head of his twitching cock, leaving a trail of last minute hickies on David's neck and sucking on his ear. David moaned pitifully, squirming and thrusting his hips upward in a somewhat futile attempt to get the other male to fuck him. Daniel prodded at his asshole, pushing the tip in just the slightest to get out those biting squeaks. He slowly started to proceed, moving his thick cock into David's entrance and sighing as he felt that sweet sensation of David wrapping around snugly Daniel's dick. "G-Good boy.." He slipped in halfway, waiting a few blunt moments for David to get used to him. Good enough. He started to roughly thrust in and out, going at a somewhat steady pace. David drooled, panting as his rectum was being filled with Daniel's cock. It felt so good. He rocked his hips back and fourth a bit, already wanting more. Daniel growled a bit, wanting to be in control and still trying to push more of his length into David. A surge of unformulated dominance pulsed through him. Grabbing David's hips/ass, he thrust his lower body, making his cock burrow deeper and a purr of delight rumble in his throat. He lolled his tongue, squeezing David's ass and moving his body up and down his dick. God, he was so tight. David arched his back, shivers of pleasure tingling through him. Daniel slammed into his prostate, rubbing his girth mercilessly against the spot. David couldn't hold in any longer. "N-Nghh- Ahhhh~ D-Daniel- I can't, I'm- What if- I'm gonna wake Gwen up-!" Hot steamy tears had already slid steadily down his cheeks, his swollen aching cock bobbing against his chest. Salvia was dribbling down the corner of his mouth, and his face was flushed a dark red. The overall result was hot to Daniel. "Shh, shh, baby... Danny will make sure everything's alright.." Daniel's slick trickling voice was surprisingly soothing to David, and he relaxed a bit, a few undenied moans still pouring out of his mouth. "Gwen's a heavy sleeper, it'll take more than this to wake her up, don't worry babe." Daniel grabbed David's arms, pulling them back and holding them down with one arm, and with the other wrapping it tightly around David's torso. He started to roughly slam up and fuck into David, slipping out his cock and shoving it back in. The sound of skin slapping together with skin became prominent. Sweat accumulated at his forehead, going faster. This went on for a few minutes, with David gasping with pleasure. "D-Daniel I'm go-gonna cum~!" He moaned a bit louder, not caring about waking up Gwen anymore. He came before Daniel did, cum spurting up all over his chest and sheets in slightly thicker globs than usual. Daniel thrusted in a few more times before cumming deep inside of him. He slipped his cock out, a string of semen trailing out of his ass. Daniel flopped next to David, cleaning up the mess silently and putting their boxers back on, not bothering to stop the cum that was sure to be leaking out of his ass later on. Daniel planted kisses on David's forehead. "Love you, David."

Word count: 1,129 words!