Dos (also has cuts)

David forgot to take his pills last night. Now he has to get out of his bed and get his pills with no energy left in him whatsoever. It's even better that he has some fucking headache now. Every time it moves, it just hurts more. He can barely even think. He eventually got to the pill cabinet. He searched for an nonempty pill bottle. He took out each "FRIEND" labelled pill bottle that was empty. He eventually got to one bottle. It looked empty at first, but at a closer look, it had one pill left.

When did that happen? I swear the bottle had way more before... David sighed and decided to get more pills once the campers were asleep. He grabbed his water bottle off of his desk and took the pill. It takes a minute to start working. After about 15 seconds of waiting, his headache went away. David started to feel happier. 

You see, David is the first person to ever have pills completely change their mindset. It helps him. He needs it. He barely even cuts anymore because of these incredible pills. Once he started feeling like his 'usual' self, he took a step out of his cabin to get some breakfast. "Gooooood morning Quartermaster!" The Quartermaster glanced at David, "Hi." 

Gwen entered the cafeteria. "Hey, David." "Why, hello Gwen!" Gwen and David chatted a bit while she made coffee. "Oh, heck. Look at the time! I'll be back with the campers." Gwen took a sip of her coffee and waved. "Cya." 

David checked on the campers and they were surprisingly decent. That was probably because Max wasn't in the room. He decided not to question what was going on between them and instead looked for Max. He needed to check Max's tent first before getting lost in the forest. 

David stood in front of Max's tent and called out Max's name. No answer. Then he realized Parent's day was yesterday.

He then brushed the event aside because he didn't want to think of Max's parents right now. They're too similar to certain people he knew. Since Max hadn't answered David, the redhead went into the tent to make sure Max wasn't doing anything bad. 

"Oh, there you are Max! Why didn't you answer me?" Max seemed stunned for a second, but he quickly went into his normal facade, "Oh, I didn't realize you were there." Max seemed to be fidgeting with something in his hoodie pocket. "What's in your pocket?" 

"Nothing, I don't see why that matters, camp man." Aaaaand now David's worried. "O-oh! Alright, sorry, I was just curious-" David chuckled a bit but Max could tell it was nervous laughter. "-Well, you should come outside soon. Nikki and Neil could get worried." Max made a 'tsk' noise but David ignored it and left.

Something feels off. Are his pills ineffective? No, they are, they have to be. David's probably just worried about Max. Yeah. David was walking back to the cafeteria but saw Gwen was handling things well. He thought it would be a nice chance to make sure nothing's off about him.

David got into his cabin and searched his cabinet for a blade for the 5th time this month. Cutting sometimes felt like it was a hobby to him. Once he found his blade, he pressed it on his skin and sliced the same spot 4 times.

SHIT

David cut his fucking arm. He wasn't supposed to do that. He's only supposed to cut his torso. He needs to wash this blood off his arm. How the fuck does someone mess up that badly??? Not gonna lie, it felt really nice though.

David found a bandage and ripped a bit off. He put that ripped piece on his cut to soak up the blood so he could go outside and wash the rest of the blood off. He threw out the bandage piece and went outside. Where's the nearest sink? Does Camp Campbell even have a sink?

Wait, yeah it does. It's in one of the cafeteria rooms. David had to hold back a groan. He went to the back of the cafeteria, hoping the Quartermaster wasn't at the back of the place. He went into the kitchen, which was visible to the campers. 

He got a plate and washed the plate while washing his arm to hide suspicion. The Quartermaster was suspicious, but he honestly didn't care. He washed the rest of the dishes then looked at his arm. He sighed when he saw how it was barely visible. Thank God.

Now it's time to actually do some activities.

764 words