And the winner is.........

My first poll has come to an end! Who has one and taken home the glory? Let's see our other contestants scores,

12th place- Pocahontas- A daring women who is well rounded and thinks for herself.

11th Place- Snow White- A friendly princess who has a huge heart who is the fairest of them all......

10th Place-Jasmine- A sassy princess who wants to choose her husband and ends up marrying a thief named Aladdin. She was the only Princess to kiss a Villian.

9th Place -Aurora- The princess who is asleep for most of her own movie until her prince kisses her and they get married.

8th Place-Cinderella- A servant girl who's father died and was left with her evil stepmother and step sisters who made her their own slave until her fairy godmother helps her go to the ball. She then falls in love with the prince and they live happily ever after.

7th Place- Mulan- A brave girl who takes her fathers place in battle as a boy saving China.

6th Place- Anna- The gullible and qwerky princess of Arendell who falls in love with the Villian.

5th Place- Ariel- The mermaid who wanted to become human and live with Prince Eric.

4th Place- Tiana- The determined girl who was turned into a frog.

3rd Place- Rapunzal- The lost princess who was determined to see the lights.

.

.

.

.

2nd Place- Elsa- the Queen of Arendell who kept her emotions to herself.

CONGRATULATIONS OUR WINNER

1st Place- Belle- The village girl who loved to read and never judged a book by its cover, even if it was a beast.

Next poll main Pixar Characters!