Chapter 21

Hailey's POV

I've been really depressed. But I feel like Hayes is still here.

"Hayes I miss you." I said and started to cry.

Hayes' POV

I know I'm dead. But this is my ghost.

I roam around my house

"Hayes I miss you." I hear Hailey say.

"I do too." I whispered.

The funeral

Hailey's POV

We went the funeral center. I was sad I couldn't take It I had to cry.

It was the viewing and it was my turn for the speech.

Hello everyone thank you for coming to my ex- husband's viewing.
Hayes was a very special person to me. I met him when we were like ten. He's a very loving and caring person. And was the greatest father.

I started to tear up.

Through out all these years Hayes helped me. We've been together for almost fifthteen years. But now. He's gone. He was the best thing that ever happened to me. So thank you everybody for coming.

I left the stage and went to the family side. I really started to cry. I missed him so much.

I love you Hayes

Flashback

When Hayes purposed

Hailey Allison Dallas We've been dating for five years. I remember on July 22nd 2007 Is the day I met you. We became best friends for five years. I knew I liked you, but for two years I made your life a living hell. I felt bad. Really bad. That Ashley slut was ugly anyways. For five years were the best years of my life? So Hailey Allison Dallas? Will you marry me?

End of flashback

I went to the closet and took out boxes and albums.

The albums had Hayes and my photos.

The boxes had all our memories.

I opened a box.

I saw memories.

Our photobooth photos.