Friends. (chapter 2)

Our english teacher came and asked us to spel the words in our papers as she dictated.

Class, spell the words as I say.

no. 1 amblunce, no.2 animal, no.3 brides, no.4 catastrophe and the last one duck.

 Everyone of us started writing, and after a few minutes, our teacher began saying the answers and we began checking. Our teacher began asking for our papers and she checks who passed and who failed in our quiz.

Wonderful! Said our teacher. Everyone perfected my first quiz! Let me see, Maria, Clara, Gabrielle, John good job! All of you had a perfect score. 

Pia, ZERO OVER 5. Come here. 

I was shocked about Pia's grade and I am thinking why she failed.

Pia, give me your hand now! 

Our teacher holding a very thick patting stick, and I am thinking what my teacher had saw on PIa's papers. Our teacher became very angry at Pia and she pat Pia's hands very hard that it almost bleed.

The spelling of your ambulance is emdulance you write your letter d" as it's opposite side so it looks like letter b"! Every letter turns to be upside down, and it also turns to opposite sides!

What is wrong with you!? You are very lazy!

LAZY!

Every teacher introduced themselves and gave us an assesment tests.

 Every teacher calls Pia lazy and stubborn. Every test Pia fails.

In our Math class simple addition test was given on us. Pia had only one point in an over 10 item quiz.

Just like the problem in our spelling class every number seems to be at it's opposite sides her number 6" became number 9. As punishment she was not allowed to talk to someone else in our class.