.Chapter 19

Jacobs P.O.V

I was sitting on my bed scrolling through twitter when i saw Mckenzie's tweet. Gosh shes just so witty sometimes. I favorited it and replied back.

@JacobWhitesides

"@TruthBeSpokenGirl76 @KenzieWilliams.

Gotta love Mckenzies Witty comebacks. Besides if she did (which she doesnt) it wouldnt be any of your business.

I hit tweet and saw that AndreaRussett had replied too.

@AndreaRussett

"@TruthBeSpokenGirl76 @KenzieWilliams @JacobWhitesides are you really sure that she doesnt have rabbies? I mean she looks like a rat.

Ouchhhh!! what is andreas deal.

Then there was another reply no other Connor Franta himself. Gosh i hate him.

@ConnorFranta

"@TruthBeSpokenGirl76 @KenzieWilliams @JacobWhitesides @AndreaRussett girl before you talk about kenzie (Da queen) go fix your breath cuz it smelled like something died and hasnt gotten out of there in years #thesassisreal .

Even if i dont i like him i gotta admit his tweet was mean/funny.

I was really hungry so i was about to go to the kitchen when my phone rung. I looked at my messages and was surprises by who texted me.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica: Hey cutie look outside your window.

I was debating if i should or shouldnt but finally gave in. I looked outside my window and there stood my first girlfriend And The love of my life Jessica. She looked different than the last time i saw her. She motioned for the front door and i went to open it.

"Cutie!!I missed you" she said and gave me a kiss on the lips.

I didnt know what to do i just stood there starring at her.

"You like my hair? I dyed it....." she started

"Fire Engine Red... i noticed.....you look different jessie." I said

"I Know I love it.....Dont you?"

"I guess..... did you get a tatoo? Is that a belly button piercing? How much makeup are you wearing? Is that a wig or did you really dye it like that....." i was cutt off by her kissing me and pushing me on the couch while she locked my frontdoor and took her shirt off.

"Like what you see jacob? Cuz i sure do ;)" she said and winked. Just then i heard a car coming. She grabbed my hand and lead me up the stairs to my room.

When we got there she took off her shorts. And came towards me kissing me making it more and more deficult for me to push her off. She Kissed me behind my ear knowing that was the spot that i couldnt resist. She ripped off my shirt making me get on top of her. My phone kept ringing i was about to check it when she wrapped her legs around my waist not letting me stand up. But in between all this she never stopped kissing me. I heard someone open my door and drop everything and say

"Ja..c..o..b" then the lights turned on. i knew that voice anywhere.

I grabbed my shirt and ran after Mckenzie as fast as i could.

"Mckenzie!!!"

"Mckenzie let me explain please!!" I yelled. Never once did she turn around or stop running. Man can that girl run fast i lost her. I chased her for 5 blocks and couldnt see her anywhere. I messed up im so stupid.

Mckenzie P.O.V

After i told him about Jacob he just starred at me with sadness in his eyes

"Im sorry about your boyfriend." He said