05 | you're okay

Arriving home stressed and tired, you swiftly remove your shoes and backpack.

You jump onto your bed, face smushed into your lovely pillow.

"Y/n! Dinner is ready!"

You whine. "Can't I take a nap?" You mumble as you get up and head downstairs.

"I'm not hungry." You say.

"Well, too bad, your dad and I are leaving again-"

"Again?"

Your mom deeply sighs. She rests her hands on your shoulder before continuing. "Listen Y/n-"

"No, you listen to me!" You were on the edge. "I'd rather have my parents than any money in the world!" You argue.

You didn't care anymore, you needed that care, love, attention.

"I'm sorry babe, we need this, we're working really late, for you." She places a hand on your cheek. Furious, you snatch her hand away.

"If you were really doing this for me, you guys would be with me! I don't care if we're poor, I need you guys...my parents..." You sigh and sit down on the floor.

"I'm sorry but-"

You don't even let her finish, you raise up and run upstairs.

"Y/n! Y/n! I'm talking to you!"

You wipe the non-stop trail of tears running down your face.

You grab your suitcase and grab all your belongings.

"Y/n! You're not going anywhere!" Your mom shouts.

"You can't control me anymore!"

You've never thought it would get to this. You always loved your mom, it didn't matter what happened, you still loved.

"Please mom! Just let me go!" You cry.

She breathes in a sharp breathe.

No words were exchanged. Gradually, you sigh before continuing to pack your belongings.

Gulping, your mom watches you as you make your way to the front door.

You stop before opening the door. You turn around.

"I'm not leaving forever, I just need a breather..."

She bites her lip as she watches your every move.

"Please tell me you'll be safe.." She said.

You nod, finally leaving.

||

The door opens.

A Jungkook with ruffled hair appeared.

His eyes widened as he sees your crying state and a backpack with you.

"Y/n?-"

You pull him into a tight hug as you let your pain pour out onto his chest.

||

"Are you okay?"

Jungkook asked as he poured you a cup of hot tea.

It was already evening and it started to rain.

You can only nod, your mind was blank at the moment. Couldn't really captivate the fight with your own mother.

Jungkook looked worried as he sees your state.

The once happy girl who reassured him about the incident was now sad and blank.

He sighs before taking a seat next to you on his bed.

"I should leave, your parents-"

"They're away for some business trip, they'll be gone for a while, you can stay as long as you want." He rubs your back, comfortably.

"I'm sorry if I'm bugging you with my problems.."

"Oh please, you will never bug me with your problems, I'm always here when you need me, Y/n." He reassures you.

You set the cup of hot tea on his counter.

Jungkook swiftly pulls you into a hug.

You didn't fight back, You just let Jungkook hug you. You can only rest your arms around him as reassurance comes flooding in your body.

And you guys stay like this. Cuddled up in a small ball.

"You're okay, as long as you're with me."

_________________________________

I'm soff

By the way. If you're wondering why Y/n came up to Jungkook's house without her knowing his house addresse.

Y/n texted him but I didn't put that part in. Just in case you were confused, also if you thought she was overreacting when they had that lil fight. It was because her parents never spent time with her.

I luv you❤❤