Hanzo Hasashi X Kuai Liang

Requested by @AngelDemongirl2237
000

It's been years.

Since the disappearance of Kuai Liang, since Hanzo started searching. Every day, and every night he'd look, calling out for the one who had his heart, despite everyone's words of: "He's not coming back," and, "Maybe its time to move on."

Once before had he lost the love of his life. His other half and his child. Yet now, he was able to love again, only for them to be ripped away, as if Love was some curse in the pyromancer's life.

Sat on his knees, Hanzo's eyes were shut, head bowed ever so slightly. Of course, he was silent, praying for the return of his lover, whom he was almost certain would not show. Which each day that passed, hope for the other's return decreased, yet he never stopped, because there was always a chance, and he'd be damned if he missed it.

Bladed hands were placed flat on his thighs, and quietly he leaned his head back, lips parting in preparation for the soft words that were to escape. The Grandmaster took a deep breath, attempting to keep composed before he spoke his words, dark eyes opening slowly.

He stared straight ahead, focused on nothing and everything at the same time. Curling his fingers, he glanced down at his hands, breathing out a sigh.

"It's been years, Kuai.." His first four words were whispered, barely heard unless one paid the utmost attention. "Years since you disappeared, left without a trace. No word, no sign. And I - I look for you every day, despite everyone telling me there's no hope, but you've yet to show." Reaching up, he ran a hand down his face, breathing in deeply.

"I need something. Anything. To know what happened to you, where you went, if you're alive, if you're... gone." Such a word caused him to bite down on his bottom lip, before he reached up, entangling his fingers in his already disheveled hair.

"Earthrealm needs you. Your clan needs you. I need you. Yet you've gone and left, without a care. Did I mean nothing to you?! What was I, some fling, some object for you to entertain yourself with? Until you grew bored and found another to take my place? I want to hate you, so bad, but you've done something and now I can't -" With a broken sob, he cut himself off, shoulders trembling as he cried, urging to be held by those hands which were so cold, yet so soothing against his fiery skin.

Long moments passed before the warm air around him cooled, almost unbelievably. The pyromancer barely noticed, lowering his hands and looking around, only to find none there. Standing to his feet, he turned slowly, eyes widening at the scene laid out in front of him.

There stood the man in his dreams. Clad in blue, and sporting that scar same as before. His eyes seemed to sparkle, and the slightest, gentlest, yet apologetic smile graced his features. He held his hands behind his back, yet watching as his lover stumbled back, he let them swing by his sides as he took those few steps towards the other, watching as a hand covered his mouth.

Now standing face to face, silence filled the room, until Kuai broke Hanzo from his trance, pulling the other's heated body against his own, holding him close as the other collapsed, along sob after sob to escape from his lips.

Following Hanzo to the floor, he registered the former Wraith burying his face against him, and cared none for the fact that his tears were more than likely to stain his clothing.

Pulling away slowly, he wiped the tears from Hanzo's eyes, leaning forward to place a kiss on his forehead. "You were never a fling to me." He began, interlacing their fingers. "You were, are my everything, my reason I am here once more. Never will I tire of you, Hanzo."

Hanzo said no words, wrapping an arm around Kuai's neck before pressing his lips to the other's in a loving kiss. He needed it, craved the feel of his love's lips against his own.

Pulling away, Hanzo allowed the cryomancer to pull him close, registering the cool touch that reminded him of home.

"You're mine, Hanzo. Forever."