BASIC

3rd Person POV 

[Name] was a basic or average teenager with slight confidence issues which were manly caused by her lack of presence to everyone. [Name] was ignored and was never exactly noticed in school. It's not like she had an outstanding personality, extraordinary looks or fantastic grades. She got between B's and a few C's here and there but nothing too terrible, her [Hair Length] [Hair Color] hair flowed down her back that went well with her [Skin Color] skin and shimmering [Eye Color] eyes. The girl typically wore [Outfit], nothing too special or anything. [Name] wasn't depressed but since it was rare for anyone to notice the teen, her confidence went from a six to a three within seconds. No [Name] wasn't into the whole shopping bit, she was more into the whole video gaming and sleeping idea. Most described said girl as.. Basic.

'Another boring day at boring school' [Name] thought as she pulled the covers off of herself and walked up to the mirror. There was nothing special about her. she wasn't fat but but it wouldn't hurt to loose about seven to ten pounds. [Name] strode over toward her closet as she pulled open the white double doors and quickly glanced through. After debating for a few minutes about what to wear she ended up grabbing her typical outfit and went to go change in the cold bathroom. Once said girl was done changing she walked over to the mirror, brushed her hair, brushed her teeth and put on a little makeup to enhance her boring features. 

Okay [Name] would admit, she had a crush on Uzumaki Naruto but the girl Hinata already claimed him. Hinata seemed all shy and sweet at first but in reality she was a basic bitch. Sasuke Uchiha was the most popular and loved guy in the school, followed by great looks was his absolutely shitty personality. If even one girl glanced his way he would turn around and glare at them and then focus his attention back to mentally cursing Naruto. You would have thought the two were friends if you didn't know them but in reality Naruto and Sasuke were  rivals. They had a complicated friendship where some days they would talk to each other in a peaceful manner but that was extremely rare between the two. 

[Name] grabbed her black backpack and tossed it over both of her arms before walking out of her bedroom, cellphone in hand. [Name] wasn't rich nor poor and had two siblings, an older brother who was in college and another brother who was in elementary school, claiming [Name] as the middle child. [Name] walked down the carpeted stairs into the kitchen to say goodbye to her younger brother. 

"Bye Nathan." She said, ruffling his hair and popping a waffle into her mouth. [Name] walked toward the door before waving, "Bye guys!" With that said girl left. Mrs. [Surname] drove Nathan to school while their dad was at work leaving [Name] to walk to Hidden Leave High School alone. [Name] never really understood why the school was given such a name but she wouldn't dare to question the Hokage about it. The Hokage are pretty much like the government of the school, they deal with the paperwork and everything they are ranked really high up, you know your in trouble if they want to meet with you. 

---

[Name] stepped onto the dirty pavement as she raced toward the door, just barley dodging the annoying group of preppy girls. [Name] opened the doors to her first class which just so happened to be her least favorite teacher. Jiriya was the English teacher who was a big pervert and also Naruto's godfather. [Name] always felt uncomfortable in that classroom, feeling as if someone was watching her but every time she turned around her [Eye Color] hues would meet with a pair of angry onyx ones. Stupid arrogant bastard. [Name] never understood why there were so many popular people at the school and the only ones she could actually tolerate were Sai, Shikimaru, Naruto and Choji. The three usually minded their business while Naruto was overly friendly, yet somehow also was unaware of the girls presence. 

[Name] took her seat in the back of the classroom as always as she waited for the pervert to appear. A girl with pink hair and teal eyes walked into the classroom followed by Naruto with Hinita clinging to his arm. Hinata released Naruto's poor arm and walked over to Sakura to begin another one of their pointless conversations. 

"I know Sasuke is like totally into you!"

"EEPPP!!" 

"Shut up!"

----

Please comment and like. All comments and opinions are welcome. :)

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO NOR DO I SAY I DO. NARUTO BELONGS TO MASHIMA KISHIMOTO!