Chapter 7: Slippin

Tez pov.

I woke up this morning feeling like shit. I got ready to do my hygiene shit. I went to open the window in the front room.

I seen Ant and Asia laying on the couch oh this gonna make my morning way more better.

I snatched the curtains back WELL HELLO MOTHER FUCKERS WAKE YALL ASSES UP.

Tez bruuhh why you playing man omg.

Asia started screaming Im melting and junk like really.

Bae really Ant said.

Man fuck then Im finna go take a shower. I got in the shower man a nigga need to get him some ladies for real.

15 mins later I got out the   shower and put on some neon green nike gym shorts and some white forces with no shirt on. I heard a knock on the door damn probably that dumb hoe from yesterday umm whats her name?

Who is it I tried to sound like a bitch daddy. They aint say nothing. I Snatched the door open and it was krystal when I tell you she was looking fine ass fuck boy I tell you.

She had on some shorts but not to short and a cut shirt I think they called cropped tops something like that and some jordans.

I mean was alright not all that you know what I mean she ok.

Krystal pov .

OMG Tez I think thats his name my neighbor. He came to the door shirtless looking so good. He had a tattoo on his chest I was trying not to look but damn his body was so sexy. Umm Goodmorning I just wonted to come over. To ask if y'all wont to come over for breakfast.

HELL YEA he said I Hope you can cook though, but well be over. He closed the door in my face. I walked back home and finish up cooking.

Tez Pov.

AYEE y'all ole girl from next door invited us for breakfast . You know a nigga try smash her and the food fuhh you mean

Nigga we dont know her I dont eat everyboy food she might be trying to kill a nigga Ant said.

BABY...She's a nice girl she not gone posion you caln down

Lets just go over there and eat.

Asia pv.

We finna slide to Krystal house hopefully she can cook cause if she cant I will tell her straight up.

Ask questions

ask.fm/Jazz_Funsize