The Photos.

May 23rd, Thursday

May 23rd, Thursday.
The Photos.
********************

"Thank you anyway Mr Lorenzo." I said rather sadly before hanging up the phone.

I let out a sigh, throwing the phone beside me before shaking my head.

My head was pounding again. Can it stop? I've already taken so much medication, on top of my usual medication.

"Who was that?" I jumped off of my bed, and almost out of my skin, quickly turning around.

"Knock next time please and be quiet, my head hurts." I said clutching my chest and then my head.

She really scared the shit out of me.

"Of course, you were so wasted last night." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I get it, don't mix medication and alcohol kids." I mumbled.

My sore brain suddenly started thinking... How did all the boys know we were at the club? Did Marie call them?

"At least I'm not an idiot like you..." Yeah well you sat at the back of a club being a baby while I was having fun, "Anyway who was that, that you were on the phone too?" She said excitedly.

"It was someone calling me about a job I applied for." I shrugged my shoulders.

I bent down, picking up my charger before plugging my phone in to charge it. I've spent more time on this thing this morning than I have in months! I've spent majority of the morning receiving calls from the places I dropped my resume off in, telling me I was unsuccessful.

And what surprised me was the most was the excuses they all had. They all said no because they'd all seen me on the news? And didn't want to bad media that came around it? They all believed that hiring me would bring bad publicity to their shops, due to being 'the girl from the apocalypse'.

This whole 'I survived the apocalypse' thing is proving to me a lot harder than I thought it would be.

"You got a job?!" She said excitedly.

I shook my head as my head pounded again.

"Shhh! And no, I've had calls all this morning from places I'd applied for to say I was unsuccessful... Mr Lorenzo from the libaray just informed me I was successful because I'm the 'apocalypse girl'." I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"They aren't giving you a job because you survived an apocalypse?" Marie frowned.

"It's bad publicity apparently." I shrugged.