How You Two Met

Patrick

You were walking to school one day when him and the gang suddenly approached you, asking if you were looking for a good time. You gave him a swift punch in the face, unintentionally informing him that you were real, and threatening to brake all 206 bones in his body one by one if he dared to try and come near you again. As you were walking away, he couldn't help but stare at your behind in amazement.

Henry

You had been walking out of the school building with the losers club when the Bowers Gang came over and started picking on the boys and your brother, Richie. You were being held back by Belch and was unable to do anything even though you were kicking as roughly as you could. Henry came over to you, grabbing your face and licking your cheek, ending in him getting a knee to the dick and your spit in his face.

Victor

You had both been in your chemistry class that you shared, and you hadn't even noticed he sat next to you until he tapped you on the shoulder. 'Can I borrow a pencil?' He asked, and you gave him one. He smiled at you warmly before thanking you and going back to work {Not really, basically just playing with the pencil}. At the end of the lesson he gave you the pencil back. After a couple lessons of him asking to borrow a pencil, you gave him a pencil to keep. It had a single heart at the end and he's kept it ever since.

A/N - Hey guys. So, I've seen so many of these for different people and characters and I thought it was really simple and easy to do so I decided to make one of my own. I don't personally like Belch so I'm not going to add him, and I honestly have no idea what he would do in any situations, so I didn't add him. If you have any requests, make sure to comment them and I hope you have fun reading what these three idiots would do with you. Byyye Guys!