bonjour sweet love patisserie

It's Sayuri's graduation day here in fleurir confectionery school, the sad thing is that she will be moving to London after her graduation ends.

(Oki, so she's in her 2nd year on college that's it)

She will always treasure the memories that they have made with there teachers here, after all... she didn't want them to know since she was called by her parents a 2 days ago after they won the Galaxy Dream Confections.

Flashback...

After they're were announced that they have won, Sayuri went to her room since she wanted to rest before she and ran will hangout at the pool later on.

When she got there, she sat on her bed thinking about there victory. She smiled and looked at the ceiling.

Suddenly her phone rang, she grabs it and looks who is the caller.

Her Mother. (Let's call her Lily)

S : Mom? Why are you calling? Is there something wrong?

L : There's nothing wrong dear, but i do have some news for you.

S : News? about what Mom?

L : Your dad and i decided to move to London and your coming with us.

Sayuri's eyes widens, she gulps and answer shutterly.

S : W-why? Why M-Mom?

L : Since your Grandfather and Grandmother are starting to get weaker and weaker, we need to help them maintain there shop in London since that's a confectionery shop, i would like you to teach us. Will be staying there for a year and we will come back next year, we just need enough money for there hospital treatment temporarily.

Sayuri takes a deep breath and let it all out.

S : Okay, Mom

L : Great, we will be leaving when your graduation will came up.

End of the Flashback...

She tooks a deep breath and looks around school again.

"Sayuri-chan!"

A cheerful voice said, Sayuri turns around and saw Gilbert, Suzumi, Mitsuki sensei s waving at her. She fakes smiles and wave back.

"Let's take a picture together! I will miss my favorite student when i go back to France"

Gilbert fake saddens.

"O-Okay Gil-sensei..."

Sayuri smiles.

They took the photo with Ryou since he came surprisingly.

"But i'm definitely coming back! I'll just go home for a month and i'll be back here! Until you graduate your last year then i will stop."

He smiles at her, which made her blush a bit.

"That's right, this school year became a blast! And full of battels, definitely going here again"

Ryou says.

"I agree, which i will be coming back here again to teach more of my learnings when i schooled years ago"

Suzumi says.

"Indeed, everything was memorable when i thought students. It was like they're my own kids, it's fun!"

Mitsuki says and looks at the building.

Sayuri looks at them and looks down while still smiling. Mitsuki saw her actions and got worried.

"Sayuri-san? is everything all right?"

He says and place a hand on her shoulder catching a worried look with the rest of the sensei s and Ryou.

"E-everythings fine, i'm just going to miss everything here and all of you"

Sayuri gestures the teachers and Ryou.

"Don't worry Sayuri-chan! All of us are going to see each other in a few months!"

Gil-sensei interrupts the sad aura.

Sayuri smiles and looks away for a sec.

Not for me tho...

5 months passes by and it's time to go back to school.

Ran looks hopelessly around the school yard to look for Sayuri.

"Men, where is that girl?"

The bell then rings signaling for the students to go to there classrooms.

Ran sighs and went to her classroom which will Mitsuki-sensei will be teach first.

"Maybe she's in the different classroom? Of that's so then that's sad!"

When she got there, she saw everyone from last year was there. Every student she had class with was there except for Sayuri.

"That's odd, why are my classmates are here except for Sayuri?"

She said.

Mitsuki-sensei enters the class and the class begins.

After a 2 hours teaching and remaking, the class is done.

Ran sighs and fixed her station, Ryou went up to Ran and ask.

"Hey Mochizuki-san, have you seen Sayuri by any chance?"

He ask and looks around the classroom.

"No i haven't, it's weird tho... I'll ask the head teacher after i fix my station"

"I'll help you so it could be faster"

Ryou says and pulls up his sleeves.

20 minutes passed by and there done, they both went to the head teacher's office and knocks.

When they heard on the other side "come in" they both went in.

They sat down for a bit.

"What seems to be the problem?"

She ask.

"A-ano... Nadeshiko Minagawa-san, i was wondering where is Sayuri Haruno-san?"

She ask worriedly.

"We didn't see her in Mitsuki Aoi-sensei's class today, she thought that she's in a different classroom which made us confused because all of our classmates are still our classmates"

Ryou says.

"So Haruno-san didn't tell you?"

The head teacher says.

"Tell us what?"

Ran and Ryou looked at each other and back at the Head teacher.

Her eyes were close, she looks at them and said

"She moved to London which means she transferred"

---

BONJOUR♪Sweet Love Pâtisserie (Bonjour♪恋味パティスリー Bonjour Koiaji Pâtisserie) is a Japanese romance original net animation series. It premiered on October 10, 2014 on Niconico, and a day later on NTV On Demand and Hulu. The series is originally based on a mobile game that is still in development.