01:00

lowercase intended

lowercase intended.

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝
01:00 — scythe, it's finally
time to leave.
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

✧°. ༄

december 21st 2016 // 7:45PM

"are you sure it's all in place?"

"yes, doctor song."

"have you already took the cuffs off?"

"yes, doctor song."

"patient #0013, mauve, clear."

mauve was feeling weak, but as she noticed her hand cuffs suffocating her wrists being removed from her made her somewhat relieved, this is the chance she had been waiting for, she waited for the doctors to experiment her inside this very room. she had a plan.

she heard few machine beeps before the device attached to her temples started to do its work. her eyes closed on its own, as if the whole apparatus was taking over her being. vivid scenes suddenly appeared inside her mind.

"mom? no!"

"mauve! no! no! don't come near us! you'll kill our family, dear."

"a-are you scared of me?"

"you're a monster, m-mauve."

"i'm not!"

she clenched her fists, a pale purple color flashed beneath her eyes. everything around her started to float and move with her control.

"see? you're a monster, mauve! you shouldn't  be a part of us! you're not ordinary! you're a monster!"

"m-mom.."

"don't call me mom, i don't have a daughter like you!"

"n-no!"

her eyes were clouded with tears, she clenched her fists once more, making the tables and chairs all turn upside down. it didn't took long as it all flew to her mom's direction and took her life.

"you killed your family, mauve, you're dangerous."

it echoed inside her unconscious mind, the doctors and nurses amusingly watched her eyes moved aggressively even if it was shut.

"3 more minutes before she'll regain consciousness, get ready to attach her cuffs." the nurse reminded, glancing to her wristwatch as she clutched on to her clipboard. the cuffs they were talking about is no ordinary hand cuffs, it restrains the subjects from using their powers.

"d-doctor!–s-she's already awake!" the other nurse panicked, pointing to the patient who had opened her eyes even before the dream caused by the engine ended.

"she's having a sleep paralysis! make her sleep again, it will cause hallucinations!" doctor song roamed around the room nervously, finding a syringe filled with something that can make her fall asleep.

"no! attach the cuffs first!"

the staffs were taken aback when she rose from her bed, no one dared to move an inch closer to her. they can't even attach the cuffs due to the thought of she may kill them.

mauve saw evil behind all of them, she closed her fists again and the whole room trembled, the equipments began to shake, her eyes were filled with anger. she was shaking in fear and anger, her sharp stare screams death.

the evil she saw behind the staffs of the institution, was it really a hallucination?

they can't fool her.

she knows the dirty little secrets of the so-called institution. it was all a hallucination, everything around her, dream or not.

it wasn't the machine who's causing the hallucinations, it was indeed the doctors and nurses themselves.

her legs trembled as she tried to stand up, but she did not mind it. the color she possess, it was pale and the color screams weakness and gentleness, the total opposite of her.

mauve slammed her hands on the bed, after the loud thud came a large force around her. everything and everyone around her flew away. making her way out easy to access.

"they can't deceive me with that stupid machine! my mom never even called me with my stupid subject name."

she busted out and went straightly to the room beside hers. her hands found its way to her bestfriend's, breaking the dangerous cuffs grasping the latter's hands that's preventing her from using her flames.

"scythe, it's finally the time to leave." the latter's eyes sparkled with joy, her hands letting out a fire out of a sudden. "i told you i was waiting for this time, this was my plan, how stupid for them to fall in my trap."

there were guards and securities who tried to stop them, they all ended up either getting stabbed, thrown away, or burned. 

they were considered as the strongest among the other patients, or like what they usually call them secretly, subjects.

there were about 7 of them considered as the strongest out of all the patients inside the institution and only the two of them hadn't escaped the institution, how ironic that they were considered the strongest out of the 7.

before leaving the institution, mauve's attention wad caught by a photo inside an empty room, it was someone familiar to her.

unobtained subject? she thought curiously.

"haven't I seen him around the institution before? how come he's an unobtained subject? i'm very sure I saw him two years ago infront of my room." mauve's eyebrows furrowed. "i'll find you and ask you then, #0015,"

she scanned his informations, took note of the details, and even his face. "huang renjun."

✧°. ༄