chapter 8

Play song when I say

Veronica's p.o.v:
After I wake up, all the memories flashed into my head. I grab my phone and I remember that Archie had texted me last night. I think wether I should answer him or not.

Archie: you sure?

Veronica: like you would care. Message deleted
Yes I'm sure.

I turned off my phone and went to take a shower and get ready for school.

Archie's p.o.v:

I just got out of the shower when I heard my phone ding. I picked it up and saw that it was Veronica.

Veronica: yes I'm sure.

I sigh and put my phone down on my bed and got dressed. 

I'm gonna ask her today. She may so no, but I can't wait any longer. 

                                               .   .   .

School was finally over and I was know putting on my football jersey for the game today.
"Hey Andrews, you okay?" Reggie asks patting my back
"Yeah I'm fine." I lied. I was worried about what Veronica would say when I asked her out. Since I was gonna do it before the game.
"Alright dude." He said. "We should get on the field now, the game is about to start." I nod and he walks away.

I walk on the field and look at Veronica. She looks at me but quickly looks away. I walk up to the announcing people and ask for a microphone. They give me it and keep walk back down to the field. I stand in the middle and start talking.

"Veronica." I say into the Mic and everyone looks at me, including her. She crosses her arm with a angry face.

"I wrote this song for you a while ago." I say looking at her.

(Play the song.)

Everyone applauded, including Veronica.

"Veronica, I have liked you since we first met. Well in person. And this is why I said what I said when you asked me out. I wanted to sing to you and make this the best ever. But now I'm worried what you will say." I say sighing.

"Veronica Lodge, will you be my girlfriend?"