CHAPTER 4 gone missing

That night Kate and her husband were going dancing they laughed and danced all night long by the time Kate and her husband left Kate was so tired.The next day Kate woke up and got dressed she was looking for her locket were did she put it.

"honey wake up I list the locket you gave me"

"huh what"

"I lost the locket you gave me"

"what really that was $1,200 Kate it cost alot I know were rich but thats a waste of money if you lost it"

her husband was furious why wolid she have lost it maybe she danced woth it on and it flew off or she lkaced it down with her coat.

"captain captain I lost my locket"

"ok where were you when you last had it on"

"I was......I was dancing thats where it went i'll check there thank you"

kate ran down the decks and went too the ball room as she walked in she saw that creepy old man have it she ran to him and snatched it this is mine the old man turned around to get it.

"leonardo???"

"Hi Kate"

"you tried stealing my locket you better get arrested for this"

"no Kate I was returning it to you"

"Oh bullshit leonardo admit it you were taking it for your asshole girlfriend the only reason why I came onto this boat was because I wanted to be with you but know I regret myself"

"really you wanted to get back together with me"

"yes I know im married but I love you"

"I love you too"

TO BE CONTINUED...