spring break

let's start this book with a bang (literally) lmao lemme stop.

plot: your older sister dragged you to this big party for spring break. You hated being there, but that all soon changes when you meet him.

warning(s): drinking, drugs, weapons, cursing all that good stuff.

.......
"Come on (y/n) it's spring break can't you just come to this party and have fun for once?" your sister begged and you rolled your eyes. "I don't care if it's winter break, I'm not coming to a place with butt ass naked girls & fuckboys".

You were peacefully watching the new season of On My Block until your sister came barging into your room, scaring you to death & begging for you to come with her to this party that's happening in Santa Monica.

"Why can't you bring your friends?" You said in annoyance. "I don't have those" she pouted "look if you come with me, I won't tell mom about that time when you s-" "Okay! I'll go, I'll go..God.." you cringed knowing what she was going to say and you shivered remembering it.

(y/s/n) smirked and walked to your door, "start packing because we're leaving tomorrow & bring an extra bikini just in case" she winked and shut the door on her way out. You groaned as you threw yourself onto your bed, why did I agree to this you thought.

*fast forward the next day*
Friday, Santa Monica.

It was about 95 degrees, people were dancing, in the pool, snorting cocaine, girls topless it was a mess. You were wearing a black bikini top, with matching bottoms & a white cardigan.

Your sister was already partying hard & dancing with random people and drinking and you were awkwardly standing by the bar sipping your margarita which tasted like shit

Your sister and a some blonde girl that was dancing with her made there way over to your direction, and dragged you to the dancing crowd. You didn't want to, but you at least tried to dance a little just to shut your sister up and you even took some shots.

They were playing EDM music and even though you hate EDM, the alcohol in your system made you move to the music. After a while of dancing, you got tired and you, your sister & her new group of friends made there way to the other side.

The music stopped and a group of guys made there way to the stage which got the crowds attention. You saw that it was about 4 guys but one caught your attention the most, and you didn't even know why. "Yo what the fuck is up Santa Monica!" The curly haired boy that caught your attention called out through the mic.

The crowed cheered, and your sister nudged you with a smirk, "he's cute!" she called out noticing you staring at him.

"Y'all already know this OhGeesy, my nigga Fenix, Master Kato, & Rob Vicious bitch we Shoreline Mafia". The crowd went even more crazy, and you assumed that they were a rap group or something.

The DJ, started to play a beat and OhGeesy started the song:

They ask me how I'm feeling, my nigga I'm feeling lovely
It must be, everywhere I go they wanna fuck me
Musty, uhh my nigga who got that musty?
It must be Ohgees 'cause he stay serving custy
They ask me how I'm feeling, my nigga I'm feeling lovely.

Everyone started to go crazy, and you even started to dance because the song was so catchy & they had amazing stage presence. Ohgeesy looked around and noticed this which made him smirk a little as he was rapping. Your sister kept on hitting your shoulder, squealing "Ow!" you rubbed your arm, "bruh he likes youuuu he likes youuuu!!" she jumped up and down.

"He just looked at me, it's not that deep" you rolled your eyes, and went to the other side next to a guy, so your sister won't abuse you.

You started to dance with the guy and he had his hands on your hips, which you didn't mind for an odd reason.

Ohgeesy noticed and he gripped the mic tighter, but you kept on dancing with this random guy. When the song was over, the guy moved his hand lower which made you stop dancing and you slapped his hands away from you.

"Dude what the fuck?! Don't you have any respect?" You called out, and he raised his hands defensively "chill, I thought you were interested ma'" he smirked and stared at your cleavage.

"She ain't interested nigga" you turned and saw that it was Ohgeesy, and he didn't look happy. "Who the fuck are you talking to me like that?" The guy was trying to get in his face.

Ohgeesy had a small smirk in his face as he lift his shirt a little, revealing a glock on the side of his hip and the guy gulped, is he crazy?? who is this guy you thought.

"You still wanna talk that shit?" Ohgeesy raised an eyebrow. The guy sucked his teeth and walked away. "Thank you so much" You said in relief, he smiled at you and bit his lip "no problem mami, no dude should ever disrespect a lovely female like yourself" you blushed at his words, and looked away which made him laugh.

"I didn't even wanna be here in the first place" you sighed, "my sister dragged me here & she knows I don't really like party's". "Well it's good that your sister brought you here, cause then we would never meet" he sipped his drink, which appeared to be lean. "I mean yeah, but you barely know me" you replied shyly, looking over his shoulder noticing your sister who gave you a thumbs up.

"Well then I can get to know you" he grinned, "Hey I'm having a party at my crib, why don't you bring your sister & whoever else along and we'll dip"

You thought for a moment, We don't even know each other's name and he wants to invite me to his house.

"You didn't even ask for my name" you laughed, "my fault, my fault, what's your name shorty?" "y/n" you replied, "lemme guess your name is OhGeesy?" "Nah nah you trippin" he laughed, "my name is Alejandro but you can just call me Geesy or Papi whichever you prefer" he smirked.

You rolled your eyes, "I'll stick to Alejandro" you giggled. "Ight then, so do you wanna come to my crib?"

"Hmm, fine but it better not be boring" you teased, he took your hand and lightly pulled you towards him "oh babygirl, when your with me you'll never get bored, I'll make sure you have a good time" he grinned and you blushed.

Maybe you don't regret this after all..
.....
pt. 2 👀👀
*unedited*