WAIT

The days have passed and now it's the day for you and Hannah to go back to America.

"You have all your stuff packed right?" Hannah asked me.

"Yeah..I think" you said

"Let's check one more time around the room before we leave." She said putting down her bag.

"Everything all packed?" Hannah asked

You nodded and headed out of the hotel room.

You hate to admit this but you actually don't want to leave. You got back with Hyunsuk, he probably doesn't even know that your leaving.

After you guys checked out of the hotel, you went to go find a taxi to take you guys to the airport.

While you two were waiting for a taxi to come by you heard something telling your name from a distance.

You turn around to see Hyunsuk running towards you.

"Why do you have your suitcase with you?" He asked panting.

"Because my break is over, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier." You said hugging him.

He hugs you back tightly

"I would've told you earlier but when you said those things that morning saying you miss me..I just couldn't tell you at that time." You added.

"Y/N the taxi is here!" Hannah shouted jogging towards the taxi signaling you to go.

"Choi Hyunsuk what are you doing out? Let's go now. You still have practice." His manager said getting out of the car.

"I have to go..I'll hope to see you soon!" You said backing up from him turning around walking to the taxi.

While walking mid way you stopped and turned back around.

"Don't hope you will Y/N!" He shouted smiling but inside feeling said.

You and Hannah got inside the taxi heading towards the airport.

Hyunsuk: Promise me something

You: Sure..

Hyunsuk: Don't forget me...🤞

You: Trust me I won't🤞

Hyunsuk: oh and one more thing

Hyunsuk: I love you

Y/N: ..I love you too Choi Hyunsuk I'll see you soon