CH1

Info. About you...

You are Y/N, you come from New York, you are 16 years old and a huge fan of Why don't we. Your mother is a news reporter and your father is a business man, so you tend to move around a lot. You have an older sister which is 17 and her name is Emily (but you call her Em for short). You currently are living in Greece and it is your last week of school before summer holidays. You have your boyfriend Sam, and your two best friends Nia (which you had Just met a year ago) and Kat (which you knew since birth). Nia lives in Greece, however Kat Lives in Dubai (where you lived there for two years in secondary).

Now to the Imagine....

(your dad had gone to Italy for his work and your Mom is now in England for this interview that she could not miss. Your Birthday was in two weeks, but your parents are coming back in a month. You and Emily are living alone...It is 7pm and you are currently talking to your dad through phone...)

Y/N: Hey Dad... (you feel very tired)

Dad: Hey sweetheart, how you feeling?

Y/N: Good... I guess?

Dad: Are things going well between you and Emily?

Y/N: Yes, everything is fine...

Dad: Look I am sorry that me and your mom cannot be there for your birthday.(sounds sad and worried)

Y/N: It's okay dad, I am just going to hang out with a couple of friends, don't worry, I am okay.

Dad: So if you are okay... Is it a good timing to tell you what I have planned for tomorrow?

Y/N: (your mood rises) YOU ARE COMING?!?!?!

Dad: I am sorry sweet heart, but I can't. However I might have you a surprise waiting at the house after school tomorrow...

Y/N: Dad you didn't have to.

Dad: I am missing my baby girl's birthday.. so I have to, I know it's going to make you happy..

(He hangs up the call, you suddenly felt excited for tomorrow, as a flash of present ideas you had in your mind... You were wishing it was a why don't we merch..)

(Next Morning)

(skip waking up and getting ready process... It is your last day of school before summer)

(You walk to school and spot Nia waving at you like crazy as usual)

Nia: God you finally came! I thought you probably fell asleep while actually getting ready, because you did not answer any of my missed calls re paidaki mou!

(Fact=Nia is Greek)

(you laugh)

Y/N: God you remind me of my mother when she is home!

(you both laugh, Sam comes from the back and kisses you lightly on the cheek)

Y/N: Sami!

Sam: I cannot believe I am not going to see my babe for the next two months.

(All of you stick next to each other and start walk to your next class)

(skip classes till the end of the day)

(Bell rings and you hug all your friends... you kiss Sam and Hug Nia tightly. You were not so sad for your friends however, because you would see everyone again some point at summer. The only thing that was on your mind was, how much you missed spending outdoor holidays with your parents, when you remembered that your dad has a surprise for you waiting at home)

(outside of house door)

Y/N POV

I had just gone up the stairs when I heard several voices coming through our house door. At the beginning I thought maybe someone had broken in or something. However that was not the case when I heard my sisters voice laughing. Somehow all the other voices sounded very familiar to me, but you see my sister never invited friends to actually come home. I am very comfused, has she actually changed? No. I don't think sooo.

(You were confused and kind of mad. You did not know who was in there... With no questioning you just went in... your heart stopped)