Growing up

There was a time where a British guy named Eguat (Aka Egg) Igan Glacmour was born but only lived with his mom, twin brother(Egain Sebastian Glacmour), and never his dad. He never knew why.

When he was just 2 years old he moved to Dekton, Canada with his mom and brother. He was only 4 years old and he got bullied by a 5 year old named Jay Alexis Bethen, but Egg also made new friends. One of the special ones were named Jason Pallagri Harreth.

Anyways this is how the story goes...

One time Egg got sent to school while his brother was at a different one. In class, Egg was colouring a picture beside Jay.

"Hi, I'm Jay!" Jay said. "Hello!" Egg replied smiling and thinking he would make a friend until... "What's your name?" Jay asked. Egg never really introduces himself by his original name 'Eguat' so he went with his other name, "My name's Egg."

...

Jay looked at him blinking thinking it was a joke and started laughing, "Egg?! Are you yourself for breakfast?!" Most of the class started laughing, except for Jason, he wasn't paying attention.

At recess he sat alone on the swings with Jay and his friends teasing him from time to time. Egg started to silently cry.

Jason was attempting to read a book on the bench until he looked over to the swing set. He put his book in his backpack and walked over to Egg.

"Hi, I'm Jason!" Jason kindly held out his hand to Egg. "H-Hi..." Egg grabbed onto Jason's hand, "What is your name?" Egg looked at Jason in terror and decided to use his real name, "E-Eguat!" Jason finally shook hands and lets go, "I'm gonna call you Egg!"

Jason didn't look harmful... or like a bully. He simply looked happy. "Sure! That is my nickname after all..."
Egg and Jason became friends that day.

Egg grew up being bullied by Jay until he was 10. Jay was suddenly gone but Egg was glad. He got to know so much of his friends but his friends barely even know each other still. Egg knew Jay and Jason we're together for only a short amount of time because Jay was gone. Jay still visited though which made Egg disappointed.

Egg knew he would forget they had a relationship but made it useful. At least he wasn't a third wheel!

Egg grew older and was still in Dekton but His mom and Brother moved back to Britain.
Egg was depressed all the time and he'd be trying his best to get support. The only one he can think of is Jason.

It was January and Egg was alone reading a book, then heard a moving truck right beside him on the first house...