コンプリート

Kyungsoo's POV

One day, I was about to enter my classroom when Kai suddenly blocked my way.

"Kyaa~ What the heck Kai? Why are you blocking my way? >.

He then showed me a picture of me and Chanyeol kissing.

"What's this?!" He said with an annoyed voice.

"Tell me what's this?!" this time he is shouting that everyone in the campus could hear his voice.

"Kai. I-I can e-explain! Please l-let me e-explain. I-it was an accident." I started stuttering then suddenly tears roll down my face.

I pleaded him many times but he just walk away pretending not to hear anything from me.

*classroom*

I can't concentrate on our lessons coz' I'm still thinking about him. I'm thinking on how to go near him first. Then second how to apologize to him.

Oh Kai you're making my life so hard...

I guess it's my time to do the first move...

I texted Kai so that I can talk to him.

To: Kai my Love

Kai, please go to the library. I'm going to explain everything. Jebal ~

Kai's POV

From: My Dyo

Kai, please go to the library. I'm going to explain everything. Jebal ~

Uggh.. What is it this time?

To: My Dyo

Be sure that your explanation is enough for me to forgive you.

I just excused myself to go to the infirmary so that my teacher will allow me to go out.

I immediately run to the library and see MY Dyo.... Crying?! I didn't expect this to happen. I don't want to see him cry.. But I have to pretend that I'm angry

"Now what are you going to say? Be quick because I still have my classes" I said with a poker face. Not minding even if he's crying. Fvck it's so hard to see your love crying.

"Kai.. I-im sorry... The one that happened to the bar lasr night, I-i didn't mean it... I was drunk that time" he said while sobbing.

"WHY ARE YOU IN THE BAR LAST NIGHT?!" I shouted at him. I'm sorry hyung but I can't control what I feel now. I saw him a bit scared because I shouted at him. Sh*t why did I do that?! Now he's scared of me.

"B-because... Y you keep on ignoring me. You now have your bad habits. It's like I'm not your boyfriend who cares for you. I feel like---- I'm not a part of your life anymore." He explained. Now I've realized it all. I can't speak to him because it's like I'm stoned on my position. He's now wiping his tears away and smiled weakly.

"I know it's not enough for you to believe me but all I said was true. I love you Kai, I really do. I don't deserve you anymore. I'm sorry!" He was about to leave when I grabbed his wrist and kiss him passionately. We closed our eyes while kissing and I deepened the kiss from passionate to torrid.

I turned him around for me to be able to go on top of him on the table. I unbuttoned his polo and unzipped his pants while he's doing the same thing to me.

Both of us are naked and kissing each other on top of the table. I kissed his neck and collarbone and somehow sucking it leaving some hickeys. He moaned as I licked his earlobe. I go down to his stomach and kiss it downwards as I stopped to his hardening member. I played with the tip of his dick as he was doing the same to me and we both moaned inn pleasure.

"Ahh~" he continued moaning as I stroke my hand to his member that moves up and down. I saw his pre-cum so I stopped.

"Yah! Why did you stop? I was almost there *pout*"

"Stop pouting or I'll continue teasing you?" I warned him as he shut his mouth.

I positioned him on all fours and insert my member gently inside his warm and tight hole.

"A-ahh.. Kai!! I-it hurts!!"

"You'll be used to it, baby!"

I inserted a half of it and he starts tearing up.

I kissed him and his tears away so he'll trust me.

"Do you trust me baby?"

"Yes Kai. I always do!"

"I'll be gentle baby. Don't worry" I said and he just nodded as a response. I inserted my whole and starts my pace slower.

"Aaahhh!! Kaii! Faster!! Please!!" he begged. That's what I wanted to hear.

I made my pace faster and he kept on shrugging his shoulders.

"Ahh!! Hit that spot again Kai.. Hit it.. Please!!" I kept my pace and hitting hos prostate.

"I-im cumming!!"

"Let's do it together" i stroke his member and faster my pace.. After that, we came together.

We pant as we lay on the table in the library.

"I'm sorry Kai. I love you" and he kissed my lips.

"I love you, too My Dyo. Just please, never cheat on me" and we both smiled and he nodded.

We wore our clothes and went back to our classes with a plastered smile on our faces.

The end

--

Bz