i. INTRODUCTION

𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕𝘚 𝘎𝘜𝘐𝘋𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘈𝘗𝘖𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘠𝘗𝘚𝘌 . . .

PLOT LINE

PLOT LINE.
╔═══════════════╗

In which a group of teenage survivors
come together in the Zombie Apocalypse.
With emotions high, things are bound to
get dramatic !

╚═══════════════╝

RULES.
╔═══════════════╗

1) Faceclaim must have gifs and be
between the ages of 18-25.

2) Must be teenagers!

3) You can apply two OC's if
you'd like! One male, one female.
For a better chance of getting picked.

4) Password is password.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5) LET'S HAVE SOME F*cKing FUN!

╚═══════════════╝

MY OC.
╔═══════════════╗

CODY CHRISTIAN as JACE ABEL

i. 17
ii. Everyone knew Jace Abel as Bayshore Highschool's typical 'bad boy'.. He was rarely seen in the halls promoting emotion, and often times would be called to the office for his wrong doings. The boy kept to himself, preferring no company. No one really knew anything about him, because he put up a mental wall to keep them from doing so.

Being hurt from his past was one of the reasons he was so cold, afraid of opening himself up and only receiving backlash from it. The boy had no intentions of getting more emotionally damaged than what he already was.

The only words you'll hear from him is sarcastic remarks, or disagreement with someone's plans. Other than that, he doesn't speak, far too busy listening to the thoughts in his head.

It's hard to know him.
But a lot of people want to.

iii. Jace was left at the steps of a Foster system, and within his time of being there, he hopped from family to family. No one could keep up with his raw attitude, and distancing. Therefore, the boy never had a proper home. Until he'd gotten stuck within a household of people that used him for the checks they received. He was pushed aside, and neglected.

Therefore he had to learn to care
for himself.. and chose to do it, alone.

iv. "No one truly knows me. Is that a bad thing?
I don't think so."

v. Being destructive, spray-painting public property, keeping to himself [because that's all he's ever known], riding on his bike around town, wearing hoodies, action/horror films, wearing earbuds, drawing on school desks, watching other people and observing what they must be thinking, rings, debunking people's plans, occasionally playing video games, spending time at a skate park doing bike tricks, collecting knives, cigarettes.

vi. People who believe they know everything, seeing happy families [because it upsets him], crying in front of people, douchebag jocks, his foster family, most of the school staff, people who judge others based upon their financial status, stereotypes, someone bringing up him being in the foster system as an insult.

vii. Doesn't care about gender.

viii. Dark attire, normally hoodies and dirtied jeans. He has a pair of beat-up VANS that he swears by, considering he's had them for many years and many more to come. Most of his jeans have SHARPIE drawings on them from times of his boredom.

ix. He can stay calm and collected in the worst of situations.

x. He's very intelligent, and not many people know that; because they assume too quickly based upon his appearance.

╚═══════════════╝

OC FORM.
╔═══════════════╗

NAME:
FACECLAIM:
AGE:
PERSONALITY:
BACKSTORY:
CHARACTER QUOTE:
LIKES:
DISLIKES:
SEXUALITY:
STYLE:
BEST SURVIVALIST TRAIT:
ARE YOU OKAY
WITH DEATH?:

╚═══════════════╝

I hope you enjoy this!! <3