iii. CHAPTER ONE

TEENS GUIDE TO THE APOCALYPSE . . .

DEADLYMARCUS ♡-codyfern ♡TOS-kah ♡zendcya ♡tomshollcnd ♡gaIactus ♡CLOUDYSK1ES ♡-SHISTERBRI ♡ladybjrd

DEADLYMARCUS

-codyfern

TOS-kah

zendcya

tomshollcnd

gaIactus

CLOUDYSK1ES

-SHISTERBRI

ladybjrd

╔════════╗
   March 28th, 2019.
Bayshore High School.
Day one of outbreak.
╚════════╝

. . . People ran rampant on the streets. Mothers ate at the flesh of their children, screams were heard from every town of every state, and ten survivors were barricaded behind the door of their school's classroom. Emotions were higher than ever between the students. This was evident as a few of them were picking an argument with the other. Except Jace whom sat in the farthest corner away, a deadpan look etched into his face as he tuned into the banging sounds of the undead. A horde of ten or less walkers crowded outside the room, keeping the teenagers from being able to move out of the school and into a much safer shelter.

All the while, Lydia struggled to keep stable on her heels as she was atop one of the school desks, hand held in the air; attempting to collect a brief moment of phone service. She was, undoubtedly, worried about whether or not she could see the trending on Twitter, hoping there was someone; anyone; out there still alive. "There's no service in here, and I can't hear myself think with those undead fucks outside!" She moaned, tapping her acrylics down against the screen, hoping it would boost something in her phone's network. Much to her dismay, it didn't. She was forever doomed to be stuck in this damn room, with all of these damn people. Hip fucking hooray.

A snort sounded from the opposite side of the chemistry lab, Charlotte stepping into everyone's view; her arms were crossed over the jean jacket she wore. Her blue eyes followed Lydia as she held up her glittery phone case, almost toppling off of the desk. The girl looked quite ridiculous. Anyone could see that. "You'd have to have a brain to do that."

Lydia's head whipped around towards Charlotte, her lengthy ponytail falling down against her crop top-clad backside. "Excuse me?.. Are you trying to start a fight with me. You can ask anyone in here, that is NOT a good idea. You better back off, bitch." She, clumsily, climbed down from the desk.. readying up at Charlotte for a hand-on-hand combat. Jace's head lifted up from giving his attention to the callouses of his palms, instead giving it to the girls that got close with one another. He was sat, trying to come up with an escape plan, whilst people were being ignorant and picking fights. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, clearly frustrated.