Slay and Dice?

The Day was bright, sunny, and warm. The sky was filled with clouds swaying back and fourth. A giant explosion goes off in the middle of bell wood! The smoke cleared as a Four armed, big, red, and wearing a green shirt. It was 'The Hero Of he Universe!' Ben tension. The teenage hero was in the middle of a crater with a gang of robbers around him. "That'll teach you a lesson to not steal from a smoothie shop!" Four arms yelled as he put his foot on top of the robbers head. The people cheered for Ben as he turned back normal. "Evil down and good up." He says talking with the news reporters. In a dark ally near the fight, two men stood their watching Ben talking. "What shall we do, Slay?" Dice said looking over at him with the his red hair swinging to Slay. "We will take the last galtron into the ship." Slay said turning into jetray. Dice turned into Bigchill and flew towards the desert area. Slay followed. They landed and turned into humans. Two giant space ships appeared as they both smirked. They both ran into different ones and walked into the pod room. In the ship slay was in their was a Galtron in one pod. He was a mix of every new alien Ben has unlocked. "Gax, you are the strongest alien. If Ben ever gets your DNA...he'll be the strongest hero ever." Slay said as he typed stuff in the computer.